- Save 10% on Leoie Infrared Sensor Discolor Flying Balls green when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by PAI Apparel. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Leoie Infrared Sensor Discolor Flying Balls when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by PAI Apparel. Enter code YPRVP5CZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Syma X5C Quadcopter 2.4G 4 Channel 6 Axis UFO 2 Mega Pixel camera
|Price:||$54.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Syma X5C Quadcopter 2.4G 4 Channel 6 Axis UFO
- 360° Eversion A key 360°roll, continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance
- 2MP HD Camera X5C equipped with HD camera, lets you control the aircraft Enjoy taking pictures/video of the pleasure flights
- Blade Protector Highly elastic plastic protective circle, preventing the blades in flight Cause wear, anti-collision anti-fall performance further enhanced
- Colorful Flashing Lights Colorful flashing light, keep your Aircraft at night Flying is quite excellent
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Channel: 4 Channel
Battery for Transmitter: 6 x AA battery (excluded)
Product Size: 315 x 315 x 75 mm
Control Mode: Remote Control
Control Distance: about 50m
Battery for RC Quad Copter: 7.4V 2000mAh Li-on
Charging Mode: USB charging
Charging Time: About 120 mins
Flying Time: 6-8 mins
1 x Syma X5C Quadcopter
1 x 2MP HD Camera
4 x Rotating Blades
4 x Protection Frames
4 x Landing Gears
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x 3.7V 500mAh Li-on Battery
1 x 2G Memory Card
1 x Card Reader
1 x Screwdriver
1 xUser Manual in English
Top customer reviews
It is a bit hard to control. The remote control has a display screen for some basic stats. IT DOES NOT display the camera, which is what I was hoping it would do. I guess at this price point that would be too much to ask. Just want other buyers to know that. There is a button on the remote to take snapshots & turn video on/off. It works, but you need to remove the card and put it in your computer to view.
Also, I will warn do not let it go high in windy conditions, it can easily blow away. I had this start to happen and I cut the power so it dropped, fortunately in a soft pasture so no damage and I found it, but I did learn a lesson.
UPDATE Feb 24, 2015: Well, I got it stuck in another tree about a week ago. I got turned around, and couldn't bring it back in time. Don't know if it will come down in my lifetime. As I said, the "hooked" blade guards make it VERY sticky in trees. One important feature I forgot to mention: You can start/stop video and take still JPGs REMOTELY while in flight. Even the Proto X FPV does not do that. Video quality is great, and JPG are fairly good.
It is incredibly agile and very fast.I
I received this wonderful machine on 08/04/14 and have been flying it
every day since the arrival. Great machine !
I have 6 different copters and this one is best of all of them.
The video is crispy clear and you can read the manual instruction if you
hold it up while flying the craft.
The propellers are very sturdy and at the same time light weight.
And props guards are added safety that protect them from crash.
The only minus is the instruction manual was written in Chinese.
I have written several e-mails to seller and Amazon without any response
to send me an English version of the instruction.
If you are a Beginner, it will be tough and you have to find
somebody to translate Chinese to English to be able to know
the function of the Transmitter.
I cannot determine which of the buttons on the Transmitter will turn OFF LED lights
on the copter to extend the life of the battery. The battery last for only about 4 to 5 minutes
with LED lights on.
But overall, I rate the Syma X5C as EXCELLENT !
Go ahead and buy one today, and you will not regret.
But tell them you want English Manual Instruction or whatever your language is.