XANAD Case Compatible Peltor Sport Tactical 500 300 100 Electronic Hearing Protector Howard Leight Honeywell Electronic Shooting Earmuff Carrying Bag
- 100 % SAFE : XANAD case is semi-waterproof , shockproof to protect your Peltor Tactical 500 or 300 or 100 Electronic Headphone
- MATERIALS and DIMENSIONS : Internal material : GRAY VELVET ; External material : EVA ; External Dimensions : 5.5 X 6.2 X 4 inch ,Weight : 140g / 0.31 lbs
- PERFECT FIT : XANAD Storage Hard Carrying Organizer Travel Case Bag Tailor made for Peltor Sport Tactical 500 or 300 or 100 Electronic Headphone
- Smooth but strong 360 degree zipper for easy opening and closing ; Comes with comfortable hand strap to carry easily
- ON SALE : For sale is case only（The headphone is not included）
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
XANAD Case has the following features:
-We have specifically designed this case for Peltor Sport Tactical 500&300&100 Electronic Hearing Protector Headphone,so it fits perfect;
-EVA Hard external material is shockproof and semi- waterproof to protect your Peltor Sport Tactical 100&300&500 Electronic Hearing Protector Headphone from impacts and splashes;
-Inner design build-in super quality gray velvet which is an excellent buffer for your Peltor Sport Tactical 500&300&100 Electronic Hearing Protector Headphone;
- Smooth zipper is convenient for you to put your Peltor Sport Tactical 500&300&100 Electronic Hearing Protector Headphone in and out the case;
-Hand strap makes transportation easy and convenient, so you can take it easily;
-In a word,you deserve to own this case and it's also a great gift for your family and friends if they have Peltor Sport Tactical 500&300&100 Electronic Hearing Protector Headphone.
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great mid level protective case (hard sides but not completely uncrushable) with just enough room in the lid's built in mesh pocket to squeeze in the included audio cable and soft bag that were included with the Peltors.
Unfortunately, since it is just big enough to fit the ear protection inside there isn't room for any additional things like the 2xAA batteries it requires for use. The lid does have a mesh pocket, but due to the ear cup mount design it protrudes significantly into the lid space so the pocket is almost unusable for anything other than the audio cable & soft bag folded flat in that space. Had they added just a little more depth ( even 1/2 inch) you could have used the mesh pocket for storing the batteries along with a spare set or two. As designed, You have to either store the batteries inside the headset (not recommended), or squeeze them on the top/sides of the headset when zipping it closed. If you put the batteries into the lid it will not close enough to zip it shut. There definately isn't room to squeeze in 4xAA batteries inside so that you have a back up set.
I'm giving this 3 stars, not because the case doesn't provide protection (because it does that job very well) - I took away 2 stars because I consider having to store even the 2xAA batteries (which the headset requires) on the top/side where the fall out when messing with the zipper as a design flaw. A true dedicated case would have included enough space for the headset, accessories included AND a spot for the 2xAA batteries (preferably 4xAA batteries).