Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 22, 2013 10:35:25 PM PDT
I know the new Xbox is more powerful and run this game much better, but I'm curious if the 360 edition will not have the innovative features such as the integrated AI.

Posted on Nov 6, 2013 1:42:12 PM PST
The only feature that I know of for sure (for the xbox one version) is the bloated $500 price tag to even play the game. No amount of integrated AI is worth that to me.

Posted on Feb 15, 2014 8:49:24 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 15, 2014 8:50:08 PM PST
Sherman420 says:
The xbox one and pc version's are directly made and handled by respawn entertainment and the 360 version is being developed and ported by another team that is not respawn so it may be similar but I wouldn't trust it to be as good, and since the integrated AI is running on the cloud I don't know how the 360 is going to handle it. But playing the beta right now and I can tell you that its an amazing game and this is coming from someone that isn't to into multiplayer games and hates all call of duty's since COD4. Think COD/Halo/Mirrors Edge/ and Mechs all wrapped into a multiplayer shooter

Posted on Feb 16, 2014 6:57:54 AM PST
Well so far the AI has been universally panned as stupid, so don't let the lack of the hogwash Cloud - cloud your judgment from getting this game on Xbox 360. They've been pretty tight lipped about the 360 version probably because it is going to be very close to the product on Xbox One and they want to sell more next gen games and consoles

Posted on Feb 17, 2014 12:45:49 PM PST
Mike Kolb says:
The Xbox 360 version of Titanfall is being developed by Bluepoint (who've handled ports such as Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, God of War Collection, Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection). The cloud is the same on Xbox 360 and Xbox One because it's ... the cloud (these are Microsoft's dedicated Xbox Live servers, rumor is they're Azure servers).

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2014 11:28:39 PM PST
Mr robert says:
Gee, being the title was BETA TESTED on the 360 (FYI:1ST)and played just fine for me you have no clue about what the over priced xbone really is "not true 1080 and most it's power is for TV & SKYPE use NOT ON THE GAMING SIDE AT ALL".

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2014 11:38:26 PM PST
Mr robert says:
EXACTLY.
The Beta release started on the 360 before xbone was even released(made for the 360 to start with)when XBL had to go and release an UNREADY CONSOLE(6 months before it was ready MS/XBL stated)(FYI the 360 has cloud for at (min.)over a year. GTA V runs thru cloud on the 360(only good for saving your progress no worries of lost data)I will give more on the PC side as PC has way more power(but then that power costs players to upgrade just about every other title SOME do have their PC built to last out longer on A/V cards)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2014 11:46:36 PM PST
Mr robert says:
In beta it handled it just fine, BUT once full release comes that may change as it does with just about all titles.
2nd the 360 had the cloud in the fall of 2012 I believe(shows how much you know)COD died after cod3.
Was looking at the 300.00 collector's ed. NO DLC is offered at ALL. EA's greed just killed a sale of 2 copies.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2014 11:51:55 PM PST
Mr robert says:
it is the same. xbox360 is DVD where xbone is Blu-ray disc THEE ONLY DIFFERENCE.
Besides the have to do this or that the xbone and a bunch of BS that has NOTHING to do with GAMING, being most of the power is used for T.V & SKYPE. So for real the 360 is still better as most of it's power is for gaming
oh, and xbone isn't true 1080.

Posted on Mar 19, 2014 10:50:09 AM PDT
Mark Twain says:
Mr. robert, I would disagree. Recent rumors are that Blueprint can't get the 360 version of Titanfall up to even 30 fps. Everyone was saying how it's a good idea to delay the 360 version two weeks later than the X1 release because it will be good an polished, without thinking that it was delayed because they can't get it to run very well on the 360 (sub 30fps and below 600p resolution).

Posted on Mar 19, 2014 12:49:34 PM PDT
WeaponX says:
I'm calling it, the 360 Version will be delayed indefinitely. You know there is an issue when even videogame reviewers have not seen or had any sort of update on the game so close to release.

This game, once it became the flagship for the One, really took a backseat to everything else, even the PC Version, as great as that version is, gets little to zero attention. Microsoft wants this to be a system seller for the One, plain and simple.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 19, 2014 1:21:14 PM PDT
Qaylan says:
They can keep it. I don't care. It won't force me to buy an XB1. I want to be able to play my 360 games on the next gen console. It's dumb (IMO) to force your longtime loyal customers to have both consoles to play their collection of games.

I think if Microsoft enabled this feature they would instantly increase sales by a third (maybe more). I for one would get one tomorrow if they did this.

Posted on Mar 19, 2014 1:45:18 PM PDT
WeaponX says:
"I think if Microsoft enabled this feature they would instantly increase sales by a third (maybe more). I for one would get one tomorrow if they did this."

I don't disagree with you but I think it is very far from their (Microsoft) minds to bring in backwards compatibility at this point. Sony's plans as well have since changed to now becoming a streaming service that allows rentals of their PS3 Games as opposed to true backward support or at the very least an online service that would sell and download the games as opposed to streaming them through a server.

Honestly, I loved my 360, one of my most favorite gaming systems of all time but after buying the One I really don't see the need for me to go back. I enjoyed all the games right up to the last day (when I replaced it with the One) and it owes me nothing, spent many, many great hours of gaming on it! To be fair I felt the same way when I bought a 360, I wanted to play my Xbox Games on it (it did in fact allow for a few select games) but after a while they did nothing for me anymore once I got a taste of where the 360 was going in terms of gaming. I believe the same will hold true for the One, it will start slow (as the 360 did) and once it gets its "legs" it will take it's place in videogames.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 20, 2014 5:09:49 AM PDT
Qaylan says:
I understand your point and I'm happy for you but I think you're in the minority of gamers who can drop the 360 and not look back. I still have some 360 games I haven't even played yet and with so many games being discounted I'll probably pick up a few more.

I almost got sucked into the Titan Fall XBox One bundle since I was planning on buying Titan Fall for the 360 and getting it free with the bundle plus Microsoft was offering a 5% discount code gave me pause to consider the discounts as justification to finally make the leap to the One.

When I thought it through I came to my senses and resisted the temptation. That was a really good effort on Microsofts account, it almost got me. I hope others who are holding out like myself weren't caught up in the hype.

Maybe Microsoft will learn to listen to their customers rather than forcing their vision of the future (big bucks for them) on us little guy's who enjoy gaming and don't want all of the other marketing crap rolled into their Home Entertainment system (XBox One).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Jun 22, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 20, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Titanfall - Xbox 360
Titanfall - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
3.9 out of 5 stars (644)