XCSOURCE® Foldable Snoot Flash Softbox Tube for Canon Nikon Sony Speedlite DC330
|Price:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Suitable for creative shooting, highlighting the object.
- Folds down flat for easy storage and portability
- The light beam cloth can be folded as a beam tube and converge the rays together.
- Attaches with the included Velcro adhesive tabs, so it can be adjusted to fit for most flashes.
- White inner reflector and velcro strap for easy use, universal for most flashes.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This foldable light beam cloth, converts to a snoot to concentrate the light from the shoe mount flash.
Size: 30cm x 26cm
Canon: 580EX II, 580EX, 550Ex , 540EZ, 430EZ, 420EZ , 430EX, 420EX, 380EX, 520EX, 300TL
Nikon: SB24, SB25, SB26, SB28, SB28DX, SB50DX, SB80DX, SB900, SB800, SB600
Minolta: 5600HS, 5600HS(D), 3600HS(D), 3500xi, 5400HS, 5400xi, 5200i
Sigma: Sigma 500 Series / Sigma EF-500DG, EF-500DG Super / Sigma EF-500 DG II, EF-500 Super II
Contax: TLA 280, TLA 360
Metz: 40-MZ-2, 44 AF-4, 40 AF-4M, 54 MZ-3 , 44 MZ-2, 54 AF-1C, 54 AF 1N, 44 AF-4C, 44 AF 4N, 54 AF-4i, 54 MZ-4, 40 MZ-3i , 54 MZ 3, 54 MZ 4, 36AF
Metz: 45 CT-1, 45 CT-3, 45 CT-4, 45 CT-5, 45 CL-1, 45 CL-3, 45 CL-3
Sony: HVL-F32x, HVL-F1000, F36AM, F56AM, F58AM
Olympus: FL40,FL50, G40, FL36
Soligor: TIF 380, DG-420Z
Sunpak: 2000DZ, 266D, 355AF, MZ440AF, PZ5000AF
Vivitar: 2500, 273, 3500, 5200, 550 FD, 728AF, 836, 840AF, 850AF, DF200
Achiever: 260AF, 260T, 630, 828, 828TW,TZ250
Cobra: 480AF, Auto280
Nissin: 360TW, 360TXP, PZ400-c-n-m
Promaster: FT-1700, FTD5700, FTD6500, FTD7000M
Pheonix: 80DZA,82ZBDA, D79-BZS, ZB1-92N
Pentax: 330FTZ, AF500FTZ
YONGNUO falshes and many more...
1 x Foldable Snoot
Top Customer Reviews
What's Good About It
+ fits anything because it is flexible
+ comes with velcro sown onto it and has a detachable velcro strap
+ shiny silver on one side
+ flat black on the other side, both sides are totally usable depending on your needs
What's Not So Good About It
- can slide off your flash head without some attention (I have velcro strips glued to my flash heads already so they hold ok with little extra effort, but otherwise, you may need gaffers tape)
- placing the shiny silver on the inside did not achieve the narrowed flash effect I was planning for, but by setting the black side as the inside color the snoot performed extremely well
- you will not get a quite perfect circle or perfect oval lighting effect, but I knew that going in
- it looks like it would burn or melt if it came into contact with a hot modeling light (I could be wrong, but it appears to be vinyl cloth), so I am only using them for flash heads
- arrived creased due to how they folded it to mail it...the crease is annoying but does not interfere too much with the use of the snoot
Frankly, this thing is great for its intended use. I know it looks like a lot of negatives in my list, but those are just irritations due to it being a bare-bones low-cost snoot. It was cheap and it works as intended. To me that is a huge recommendation; just keep your expectations in check.
Maybe its biggest positive is how they applied the velcro such that it makes the snoot fully reversible. Overall it seems fairly well made. I am going to buy two more.