Consider these available items
XD-066 LED Display Car Reverse Backup Radar with 4 Parking Sensors
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ❤ 4 ULTRASONIC PARKING SENSORS: The Xubox car reverse radar system is equipped with 4 sensor system installed at the rear bumper of car, double CPU and advanced chipset for enhanced coverage and detection. 4 sensors are anti-freeze, waterproof, and shock proof. It perfectly fits your car with the universal hole saw.
- ❤ LED DISTANCE DISPLAY: The Xubox car reverse radar system is equipped with colored LED digital display and beep sound warning. The colored LED digital display is composed with 3 colors, green, yellow and red, which shows the distance between the car and obstacle.
- ❤ IMPROVES SAFETY: The Xubox car reverse radar system helps to provide increased safety for passengers, pedestrians and family members who happen to be around the moving vehicle. The beep sound warning with ON / OFF key will be ringing more frequently when roadblocks is getting closer, which will prevent future dangerous and costly collisions. The radar system can detect small children and low walls as well.
- ❤ PREMIUM QUALITY: The Xubox car reverse radar system is made from premium quality materials to ensure durability and longevity. The radar system is designed with protective circuits and high quality components to prevent the product from overheating or overloading.
- ❤ BACKED BY XUBOX GUARANTEE: We guarantee you'll love the Car Reverse Backup Radar System, and if you aren't absolutely satisfied, return it within 30 days for a refund, no questions asked.
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Xubox® Car Reverse Backup Radar System, Premium Quality 4 Parking Sensors Car Reverse Backup Radar System with LED Display
This car reverse backup radar system consists of 4 ultrasonic sensors, digital control box, and LED display, making the job of parking any vehicle much easier. It helps to avoid the dangerous and costly collisions that occur so easily behind the wheel.
1. Numerical and color LED display for showing distance clearly
2. Bibibi sound warning
3. Left and right obstacle indication
4. Central AV controller box for easy connection
5. With a drill head, convenient to drill hole on the bumper of the car
6. High quality, easy installation and operation
- Working voltage: DC 9 V to 15 V
- Power consumption: MAX 1.5 W
- Alarm distance: 0 to 2.0 m
- Sensor diameter: 22 mm
- Alarm type: Buzzer (Bi Bi Bi...)
- FM power: 10 mW
- Alarm volume: 65 dB
- Alarm frequency: 1.6 to 2.0 m (mute), 1.1 to 1.5 m: 1 Hz (slow), 0.6 to 1.0 m: 3 Hz (normal), 0 to 0.4 m: 7 Hz (hurry)
4 x Xubox Parking Sensors with 2.4 m Line
1 x Main Control Box
1 x LED Display Indicator
1 x Hole Saw
1 x 1.2 m Power Cable
If for any reason within the first six months our Car Reverse Backup Radar System doesn't fit your expectations or if something is wrong with Radar System then we will replace it at no additional cost or refund your money. We are proud of our product and when you receive yours you will be happy with it too!
Browse through all of the amazing images and artwork created by Xubox and find your favorite. Rest easy knowing you've gotten the Radar System you want from Xubox.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE August 25, 2012
I added a "delayed on" relay that eliminated the annoying beep when passing through reverse to either drive or park. Its an OMRON H3Y-4, 0-5 SECOND ADJUSTABLE, timer that is available on EBAY. I set it for a 1/2 second delay. Just route the power from the backup lights through the relay to the black control box. The backup lights power the relay and then the backup sensors after the 1/2 second delay.
UPDATE SEPTEMBER 14, 3013
I have purchased 3 of these units in the last year. Two have been installed in my cars. The third was meant to be a backup unit for parts in case something quit working on the two that are in use.
BEWARE: The last vendor substituted another kit for the XD-066 unit and its components will not interchange with those in the XD-066 kit. In reading some of the 1 and 2 star reviews, I have noticed that others also did not receive the real XD-066 unit. That may be why they had problems. The dead giveaway is the "verbal" warnings instead of the "beep" warnings. Other differences noted include display connector size, radar distance sensitivity, and display functions and physical size.
Luckily for me, when I contacted the vendor and told them about their product substitution, they quickly gave me a refund. If I had not already purchased two of these kits, I may not have noticed the substitution unless I carefully compared the parts to the pictures of the XD-066 kit.
I highly recommend the REAL XD-066 kit. Both of mine are working well in my vehicles.
I have a tow package installed, which, I was afraid of, might interfere with the sensors, however it turns out that it does not.
If you are willing to install it yourselves, let me remind you that it is not that easy. The instructions give you only a slight idea on what to do. It really depends on your car. Modern cars are really sealed up nicely. It took almost three hours just to figure out where to pass the cables. If you don't want to drill a hole on the interior part of the car (like me) It really is a hard task to find a suitable hole to run the cables in. After figuring this out, It took like 10 minutes to install everything.
The drill bit that came with the unit seems cheep and worthless but it does the job without a problem.
The only disappointment for me is that, I could not push one of the sensors all the way inside the bumper because there was not enough space between the bumper and the internal metal bars. The sensor is sticking out about 1/16 inches. I sealed that up with silicone. I can live with it, considering how much easier to park with this unit. My suggestion is If you do not want this to happen to you, first check the spacing between the internal bars and the outer plastic part of the bumper. The sensors are about an inch long.
Bottom line is I can definitely suggest this unit for my friends.
UPDATE: Never heard back from seller about replacing dead sensor, deducting one star for inability to get this resolved. Definitely a "get what you pay for" item, but I would still expect it to work, or get it replaced.
Was very surprised the included drill bit got through my chrome bumpers with the help of some tap magic.
A thing to keep in mind:
it is very sensitive to EM interference, so if you have problems with false alarms trying moving the control box somewhere else and make sure any loops of excess wire are not near the alternator or ignition coils. I have mine set up with two sensors forward and two to the rear, so I did not tie the power to reverse wire, instead to the ignition, It took a few tries but it runs all the time with no interference.
The buzzer is loud and annoying, it may end up disabled via hammer at some point in the future.
Update I put a small nail through the piezoelectric speaker, over and over. It makes a much more pleasant silence now.