Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "XFX AMD Radeon HD 6770 Graphics Card (HD677XZNFC)" and save 30% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
XFX AMD Radeon HD 6770 Graphics Card (HD677XZNFC)
|Price:||$199.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Eyefinity Ready
- Direct X 11 Ready
- CrossFire Ready
- 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 memory
- HDMI Ready
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||The Best Part Inc||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Tri State Camera||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Device Type||Graphics Cards||Video Card||Graphic Cards||Graphic Cards||Graphics Cards||Graphic Cards|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E|
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon||AMD Radeon||geforce gtx||geforce gtx||Nvidia GeForce||—|
|Graphics Card Ram||1 GB||1 GB||4 GB||2 GB||2 GB||2 GB|
|Graphics Ram Type||DDR5 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||GDDR5||GDDR5||GDDR5||GDDR5|
|Hardware Connectivity||HDMI||HDMI||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 4|
|Built-In Media||—||Msi Ati Radeon Hd6450 1 Gb Ddr3 Vga/Dvi/Hdmi Low Profile Pci-Express Video Card, 3-Years Limited Warranty Period- Parts, 3-Years Limited Warranty Period-Labor||EVGA GTX 1050 Ti SC GAMING Graphics Card, Driver CD, Installation Guide, EVGA Gaming Poster, Powered by EVGA Case Badge, EVGA Enthusiast Built Sticker||Graphic Card, Manual||Graphics card, manuel, cables||Graphic Card, Manual|
|Item Dimensions||4.4 x 7.9 x 1.5 in||2.72 x 5.71 x 0.71 in||1.5 x 5.7 x 4.38 in||4.4 x 7.6 x 1.5 in||1.56 x 5.7 x 7.63 in||2.71 x 0.58 x 5.9 in|
|Memory Bus Width||128 bits||64 bits||128 bits||128 bits||64 bits||64 bits|
|Memory Clock Speed||4,800 MHz||1,333 MHz||7,010 MHz||7,008 MHz||902 MHz||6,008 MHz|
|Style Name||—||R6450-MD1GD3/LP||GTX 1050 Ti SC (Single Fan)||Boost Clock 1518 MHz||64bit/ Low Profile||—|
XFX AMD Radeon HD 6770 850M 1 GB DDR5 DP HDM Video Card (HD677XZNFC)
From the Manufacturer
Prepare to be immersed. This visually brilliant XFX AMD Radeon™ 6770 graphics card delivers impressive enhancements for entertainment and gaming. Discover a superior visual experience with AMD's EyeSpeed technology which offers increased speed and third-generation video enhancements for a crisp, vivid HD viewing experience.
XFX Radeon HD 6770 1GB DDR5 PCI-Express 2.1 with Display Port, HDMI and Dual-Link DVI
DirectX® 9 vs DirectX® 11
Tessellation OFF vs Tessellation ON
Ultra-Realistic 3D Gaming With DirectX® 11 Technology
Enjoy the best of next-generation gaming in amazing realistic 3D visual graphics. DirectX 11 hardware tessellation transforms your gaming experience. It is the difference between flat and real 3D.
Stereoscopic 3D display/glasses support
Stereoscopic 3D Ready for 3D Gaming & 3D Blu-Ray Movies
Enjoy real stereoscopic HD3D Gaming, 3D Movies and Blu-ray 3D Movies.
| || |
AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing Technology
Drastically improve your work flow by creating documents and spreadsheets in half the time
| || |
AMD EyeFinity Multi-Display One Card - Up to 3 Displays
Enjoy your gaming and work across multiple displays and in eye-popping real Stereo 3D.
Anti-aliasing OFF vs Anti-aliasing ON
Image Quality Enhancement Technologies
Anti-aliasing technology smooths out stright lines and curves so they look less jagged and
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 450 Watt or greater power supply with one 75W 6-pin PCI Express® power connectors recommended (600 Watt and two 6-pin connectors for AMD CrossFireX™ technology in dual mode). Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to http://ati.amd.com/certifiedPSU for a list of Certified products
- Minimum 1GB of system memory
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, a keyboard, a mouse, and a display
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD, Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc
- For an AMD CrossFireX™ system, a second AMD Radeon™ HD 6770 or HD 6750 graphics card, an AMD CrossFireX™ Ready motherboard and one AMD CrossFireX™ Bridge Interconnect cable is required
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Linux, FreeBSD
What Is In The Box
- XFX Radeon HD 6770
- Installation CD
- Quick Installation Guide
- Driver CD Installation Guide
- XFX Serial Number Door Hanger
All Key Features
TeraScale 2 Unified Processing Architecture, 800 Stream Processors, 40 Texture Units, 64 Z/Stencil ROP Units, 16 Color ROP Units, Full DirectX® 11 support, Shader Model 5.0, DirectCompute 11, Programmable, hardware tessellation unit, Accelerated multi-threading, HDR texture compression, Order-independent transparency, OpenGL 4.1 support, Image quality enhancement technology, Up to 24x multi-sample and super-sample anti-aliasing modes, Adaptive anti-aliasing, 16x angle independent anisotropic texture filtering, 128-bit floating point HDR rendering, AMD App Acceleration2, OpenCL 1.1, DirectCompute 11, Accelerated video encoding, transcoding, and upscaling, UVD 2 dedicated video playback accelerator, H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2, H.264 MVC (Blu-ray 3D)4, Adobe Flash, Enhanced Video Quality features, Advanced post-processing and scaling, Dynamic contrast enhancement and color correction, Brighter whites processing (Blue Stretch), Independent video gamma control, Dynamic video range control, DXVA 1.0 & 2.0 support, AMD HD3D technology4, Stereoscopic 3D display/glasses support, Blu-ray 3D support, Stereoscopic 3D gaming, 3rd party, Stereoscopic 3D middleware software support, AMD CrossFireX™ multi-GPU technology5, Dual GPU scaling, Cutting-edge display support, Integrated HD audio controller, Output protected high bit rate 7.1 channel surround sound over HDMI or DisplayPort with no additional cables required, Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio formats, AMD PowerPlay™ power management technology3, Dynamic power management with low power idle state, Ultra-low power state support for multi-GPU configurations, AMD Catalyst™ graphics and HD video configuration software, Unified graphics display drivers, Certified for Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP, AMD CatalystTM Control Center Software application and user interface for setup, configuration, and accessing special features of AMD Radeon products.
Additional hardware (e.g. Blu-ray drive, HD or 10-bit monitor, TV tuner) and/or software (e.g. multimedia applications) are required for the full enablement of some features. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems - check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies.
- AMD Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios, which is required for panning across multiple displays. To enable more than two displays, additional panels with native DisplayPort™ connectors, and/or DisplayPort™ compliant active adapters to convert your monitors native input to your cards DisplayPort™ or Mini-DisplayPort™ connector(s), are required. Maximum number of configured displays may vary - check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies. SLS (Single Large Surface) functionality requires an identical display resolution on all configured displays.
- AMD App Acceleration is a set of technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance. Full enablement of some features requires support for OpenCL™ or DirectCompute (including AMDs Universal Video Decoder (UVD)). Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products.
- AMD PowerPlay™ is a technology platform that includes a broad set of capabilities offered by certain AMD Radeon™ HD GPUs. Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products.
- AMD HD3D is a technology designed to enable stereoscopic 3D support in games, movies and/or photos. Requires 3D stereo drivers, glasses, and display. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies. A list of supported stereoscopic 3D hardware is available at http://www.amd.com/HD3D.
- AMD CrossFireX™ technology requires an AMD CrossFireX Ready motherboard, an AMD CrossFireX™ Bridge Interconnect (for each additional graphics card) and may require a specialized power supply.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now I have 2 of these in Crossfire mode and I'm running Battlefield 3 at 55-60FPS constant on highest settings.
The best part about this is the fact that the Radeon HD 6770 is a great card at a really low price.
I paid 120.00 for the first one when I got it and got 2 free games with it and I paid 110.00 for this one, and when you're on a tight budget building a PC, it's really good bang for the buck. A lot better then having to dish out in upwards of over 300 dollars for one of the newest cards out.
All in all it's a great buy: Will recommend to others
The card is somewhat large due to the fan assembly (it will take up the room of two cards) but it only needs one slot to plug in to. It also needs a 6 pin power connector from your computer's power supply. It does not come with a converter.
I bought one of these to begin with after reading all the positive reviews and of course the 30 dollar rebate.. Bought the other after figuring out what I was doing wrong.. At first I was disappointed after being familiar to running g-force base cards.. one system running a zotac 240gt Zone "very impressed" and the other running 2 x galaxy 250gts on an Sli bridge I really wanted to go Zotac ... I was very leery about going ATI but the MSI Mobo 890gxm-g65 was only compatible ATI and better yet in improved x-fire mode..
In order to make this card run properly with maximum frame rate you must open it up in your ATI control panel and set everything to maximum if you don't you'll run around WoW bumping along like flat tire.. by opening them up they run smoothly.. In x-fire mode they are rather impressive... this computer was a budget build with a bang.. easily comparable to a higher end unit..
850 watt kentek power supply
Amd Phenom x2 3.3 unlocked x4 3.7 overclocked
8gb Komputerbay 1600hz ram oc'd nearly 1800
Win 7 64
1 Tb WD Blue HD
2 x 6770 x-fire
cool master Glite case
A+ support from XFX!
Overall, a very mature and satisfactory product
Most recent customer reviews
you a lot of choices in what video monitor to use.
i purchased this card when it was 139.Read more