Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "XFX AMD Radeon HD 6850 775M 1 GB DDR5 Graphics Car..." and save 23% off the $186.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
XFX AMD Radeon HD 6850 775M 1 GB DDR5 Graphics Card HD685XZNFC
|Price:||$186.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1GB DDR5 Memory
- Dual DVI
- HDMI Connection
- Display Port
- Double Lifetime Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item XFX AMD Radeon HD 6850 775M 1 GB DDR5 Graphics Card HD685XZNFC
EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti SC GAMING, 4GB GDDR5, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC) Graphics Card 04G-P4-6253-KR
XFX ATI Radeon HD6870 1 GB DDR5 2DVI/HDMI/2x Mini DisplayPort PCI-Express Video Card HD687AZNFC
Sapphire Radeon PULSE RX 550 4GB GDDR5 HDMI / DVI-D / DP (UEFI) PCI-E Graphics Card 11268-01-20G
Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card (GV-N1050OC-2GD)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Device Type||—||Graphic Cards||Video Card||Graphic Cards||Graphic Cards|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E|
|Graphics Coprocessor||AMD Radeon||GeForce GTX 1050 Ti||AMD Radeon||Radeon RX 460||geforce gtx|
|Graphics Card Ram||1 GB||4 GB||1 GB||4 GB||2 GB|
|Graphics Ram Type||DDR5 SDRAM||GDDR5||DDR5 SDRAM||DRAM||GDDR5|
|Hardware Connectivity||HDMI||PCIE x 16||HDMI||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16|
|Built-In Media||—||EVGA GTX 1050 Ti SC GAMING Graphics Card, Driver CD, Installation Guide, EVGA Gaming Poster, Powered by EVGA Case Badge, EVGA Enthusiast Built Sticker||—||installation CD, manual||Graphic Card, Manual|
|Item Dimensions||3.9 x 6.3 x 12.6 in||1.5 x 5.7 x 4.38 in||4.4 x 1.5 x 10.3 in||2.5 x 9.25 x 6.5 in||4.4 x 7.6 x 1.5 in|
|Memory Bus Width||—||128 bits||256 bits||128 bits||128 bits|
|Memory Clock Speed||4,000 MHz||7,010 MHz||4,200 MHz||1,500 MHz||7,008 MHz|
|Style Name||—||GTX 1050 Ti SC (Single Fan)||—||—||Boost Clock 1518 MHz|
The HD6850 is the next step in the graphics evolution by AMD. Cutting-edge graphic, display and memory technology enable you to fly through the most demanding HD titles with ease.
From the Manufacturer
The AMD Radeon HD 6850 ushers in a new era of gaming that takes users to an entirely new level. The AMD 3-D experience is truly immersive and seamless. AMD has also teamed up with other Open 3-D ecosystem partners to provide consumers with more choice, more innovation and lower cost.
XFX Radeon HD 6850 1GB DDR5 PCI-Express 2.1 with Display Port, HDMI and Dual-Link DVI
DirectX 9 vs DirectX 11
Tessellation OFF vs Tessellation ON
Ultra-Realistic 3D Gaming With DirectX 11 Technology
Enjoy the best of todays next-generation gaming in amazing realistic 3D visual graphics. DirectX 11 programmable hardware tessellation transforms your gaming experience.
Stereoscopic 3D display/glasses support
Stereoscopic 3D Ready for 3D Gaming and 3D Blu-Ray Movies
Enjoy your gaming and work across multiple displays and in eye-popping real Stereo 3D.
AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing Technology
Drastically improve your work flow by creating documents and spreadsheets in half the time
Anti-aliasing OFF vs Anti-aliasing ON
Image Quality Enhancement Technologies
Anti-aliasing technology smooths out lines so they look less jagged and more realistic.
AMD EyeFinity Multi-Display Support With Just One Card
Get multiple displays with just one graphics card. Other brands require 1 card per screen
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 500 Watt or greater power supply recommended (600 Watt and two 6-pin connectors for AMD CrossFireX technology in dual mode)
- Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to http://ati.amd.com/certifiedPSU for a list of Certified products
- Minimum 1GB of system memory
- For an AMD CrossFireX system, a second AMD Radeon� HD 6800 Series Graphics card, an AMD CrossFireX Ready motherboard and one AMD CrossFireX Bridge Interconnect cable is required
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Linux, FreeBSD
What Is In The Box
- XFX Radeon HD 6850
- Installation CD
- Quick Installation Guide
- Driver CD Installation Guide
- XFX Serial Number Door Hanger
All Key Features
1.5 TFLOPS compute power, Double slot form factor, TeraScale 2 Unified Processing Architecture, 960 Stream Processors, 48 Texture Units, 128 Z, Stencil ROP Units, 32 Color ROP Units, PCI Express 2.1 x16 bus interface, Eye-Definition graphics, DirectX 11 support, Shader Model 5.0, DirectCompute 11, Programmable hardware tessellation unit, Accelerated multi-threading, HDR texture compression, Order-independent transparency, OpenGL 4.1 support, Image quality enhancement technology, Up to 24x multi-sample and super-sample anti-aliasing modes, Adaptive anti-aliasing, Morphological anti-aliasing (MLAA), 16x angle independent anisotropic texture filtering, 128-bit floating point HDR rendering AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology1, Independent resolutions, refresh rates, color controls, and video overlays, Display grouping, Combine multiple displays to behave like a single large display, AMD App Acceleration2, AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) technology3,4, OpenCL 1.1, DirectCompute 11, Accelerated video encoding, transcoding, and upscaling, UVD 3 dedicated video playback accelerator, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2 (SD and HD), Multi-View Codec (MVC), MPEG-4 part 2 (DivX, Xvid), Adobe Flash, Enhanced Video Quality features, Advanced post-processing and scaling, Dynamic contrast enhancement and color correction, Brighter whites processing (Blue Stretch), Independent video gamma control, Dynamic video range control, Dual-stream HD (1080p) playback support, DXVA 1.0 and 2.0 support, AMD HD3D technology5, Stereoscopic 3D display/glasses support, Blu-ray 3D support, Stereoscopic 3D gaming, 3rd party Stereoscopic 3D middleware software support, AMD CrossFireX multi-GPU technology6, Dual GPU scaling, Cutting-edge integrated display support, DisplayPort 1.2, Max resolution: 2560x1600 per display, Multi-Stream Transport, 21.6 Gbps bandwidth, High bit-rate audio, HDMI 1.4a with Stereoscopic 3D Frame Packing Format, Deep Color, xvYCC wide gamut support, and high bit-rate audio Max resolution: 1920x1200, Dual-link DVI with HDCP Max resolution: 2560x1600, VGA Max resolution: 2048x1536, Integrated HD audio controller, Output protected high bit rate 7.1 channel surround sound over HDMI or DisplayPort with no additional cables required, Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio formats, AMD PowerPlay power management technology4, Dynamic power management with low power idle state, Ultra-low power state support for multi-GPU configurations, AMD Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software Unified graphics display drivers, Certified for Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP, AMD Catalyst Control Center, Software application and user interface for setup, configuration, and accessing special features of AMD Radeon products
Additional hardware (e.g. Blu-ray drive, HD or 10-bit monitor, TV tuner) and/or software (e.g. multimedia applications) are required for the full enablement of some features. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems - check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies.
- AMD Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios, which is required for panning across multiple displays. To enable more than two displays, additional panels with native DisplayPort connectors, and/or DisplayPort compliant active adapters to convert your monitors native input to your cards DisplayPort or Mini-DisplayPort connector(s), are required. SLS (Single Large Surface) functionality requires an identical display resolution on all configured displays.
- AMD App Acceleration is a set of technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance. Full enablement of some features requires support for AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) technology and/or AMDs Universal Video Decoder (UVD).
- AMD PowerPlay and AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) are technology platforms that include a broad set of capabilities offered by certain AMD Radeon HD GPUs. Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products.
- Requires application support for AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) technology. AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing technology works with applications designed to take advantage of its GPU acceleration capabilities.
- AMD HD3D is a technology designed to enable stereoscopic 3D support in games, movies and/or photos. Requires 3D stereo drivers, glasses, and display. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems, check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies. A list of supported stereoscopic 3D hardware is available at http://www.amd.com/HD3D.
- AMD CrossFireX technology requires an AMD CrossFireX Ready motherboard, an AMD CrossFireX Bridge Interconnect (for each additional graphics card) and may require a specialized power supply.