XIKEZAN Trail & Game Camera 8MP 720P HD Low Glow Infrared Night Vision Wildlife Hunting Cam
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【SUPER FAST TRIGGER SPEED】- An impressively fast trigger speed (0.8 -1.2 seconds) makes sure each detected movement is documented in real time.Programmable trigger interval and up to 5 pictures Multi-Shot feature,you are guaranteed to never miss any of the action and this trail cam has 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.
- 【SUPERIOR DAY & NIGHT CAPTURES】- Features a 8 Megapixel image resolution,this XIKEZAN game camera is capable of capturing colored daytime images(black and white at night)and 720P HD video with sound. Adjustable resolutions are available for both still images and videos (and thus the storage needed).The day pictures are crystal clear.The night pictures are good.
- 【LONG DETECTION & FLASH RANGE】- With a 50°detection angle and a 50 feet detection range,the XIKEZAN motion detection camera captures high quality images and videos. The 24pcs low glow covert infrared flash LED provides a 50°feet flash range in the dark, which makes this outdoor wildlife camera a stealthy unit that does not intrude into the natural habitat.
- 【USER-FRIENDLY & TIME STAMP INCLUDED】- This hunting camera is very easy to set up.Every image captured is imprinted with an inforstip along the bottom that includes camera mode name,date,time,temperature and moon phase.
- 【RELIABLE & DURABLE】- The XIKEZAN motion sensor wildlife camera is designed to be weatherproof,solid and sturdy. Powered by 4 AA batteries(not included),but it has a space for 12 AA batteries(not included).The long battery life can last up to 12,000 images(with 12 AA batteries on). You can leave this deer camera strapped to a tree for long period of time.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
XIKEZAN R20 Trail Camera
XIKEZAN R20 scounting camera is reliable and durable. It features 50°detection angle and 0.8-1.2 seconds trigger speed. It is capable of delivering all the evidence you need to plan your perfect shot in much accurate and specific way. Equipped with 24pcs infrared LEDs,this trail camera can
covertly illuminate and capture images up to 50 feet away in the dark. It is not only an affordable yet dependable animal camera that hunters can rely on in the field,but also a good home security camera. Ideal for outdoor use like animal hunting and trace trail, ecological monitoring, home surveillance and more.
Ideal for Outdoor Use and Home Security
This camera is a wildlife and surveillance camera with 8MP 720P high resolution and super fast 0.8 - 1.2s trigger speed.
With weather resistant design,this scounting camera is resistant against water and snow perfectly.
Operating Environment: 14 to 104 deg F(-10 to 40 deg C). 20-85% relative humidity, non condensing.
Built for Long-Time Use
This camera is well designed with good performance. With 12 AA batteries,the scounting camera can standby up to 1 year.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I use an external battery on this trail camera?
A: Yes, this trail camera has DC 12V power port. You can connect it to an external power supply which is DC 12V.
Q: Do I need to recharge my 12V battery kit during the seasons I don't use it?
A: In order to preserve the working condition of the battery inside the device,the 12V battery kit should be recharged at least every 3 monthes no matter it is being used or not.
Q: Can I use rechargeable batteries in the camera?
A: Rechargeable batteries are fine for the device. Regular alkaline batteries designed for digital electronics are recommended for best performance.
Q: When I use a memory card,can I view the pictures on my personal digital camera?
A: We do not recommend viewing images taken by your game camera on any other digital cameras because you may experience compatibility issues.
Q: Does the trail camera have a Date/Time stamp built into it?
A: Yes, this R20 trail camera has a date/time stamp.
Q: Can I use my game camera through a window or glass door?
A: Glass may disrupt your sensor beam. We don't suggest using the camera in this fashion.
Q: Do any of the trail cameras have a 10 second video clip mode?
A: No,this R20 camera has a 20 second video clip.
Q: What mode does the camera need to be in to download pictures?
A: To download a picture,the switch must be in the "OFF" position.
32G Capacity & Low Power Consumption & Optional Power Supply
Support Up to 32GB SDHC Card
This game camera needs a SD/SDHC card with class 10 or below speed rating to work(sold separately). It supports up to 32GB SDHC card(sold separately). With memory card compatibility, you can depend on this trail camera as your scouting materials grow. Kindly please notice that if the SD/SDHC card is locked or inserted wrong,the camera will send Bi Bi prompt. Kindly please make sure the SD/SDHC card is installed correctly before using this camera.
Low Power Consumption
With advanced energy-saving technology,the camera's standby current can be low to 0.2 mA. Its standby time can be up to 12 monthes when 12xAA batteries are installed.
Battery and External 12V Power Options
This hd trail camera can work with 4 AA batteries. If you want to have a long-time outdoor use,you could install 8 AA batteries or 12 AA batteries. Additional power option available. This device has a 12V power port. Power supply sold separately.
Color: R20+8GB Card
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've decided to return this camera to Amazon and purchase a trail camera from a more reputable manufacturer. I need something that I can place in the field for a few weeks and not have to worry if its working or not.
My advice, DONT BUY THIS CAMERA!
After returning this camera, I was contacted by the manufacturer and sent a replacement. I've had this camera in the woods untouched for over two weeks. Checked it today and it has been functioning properly. Great pictures too. So pleased I decided to give this camera a second chance. 1/5 stars changed to 4/5. Great customer service.
*****Old review***** Returned this camera. If you look for some reason most of the positive reviews for this product are actually for memory card, not the camera. I assembled per directions. Way too many do this don't do this. Put cam out and went back four days later. No pics and the brand new batteries were completely dead. Never had a camera do this and I have owned over twenty.
Update. Purchased a second one of these. Within 5 mins of installing brand new batteries and didn't even turn on 4 of the batteries burst open and leaked. Returned the product. Gambling with this one. I purchased another identical camera under a different brand name and it works perfect. My father just bought one of these XIKEZAN and it worked just fine. Take a chance. It's a good camera when you get one that works.
The hunters were in turn comfortable about hunting and managing the deer population without that threat. You find some awesome animals that love to get up close as well, so it's fun to see what you've captured.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
See the Top Rated Microscopes in our Microscope Reviews.