Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 314 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 370 reviews
on January 25, 2013
this game is ok, but I. have a problem with it. the problem is once I complete a game the site trys to force one to buy the itms to win the game. once I refuse then the game will not let you have your true score unless you purchase the items offered . you will need to pay from your bank account. I thought this game was pretty good+ unroll I noticed what is happening.
I. do not believe this is fare. so the only thing I can only say play the game as you like, but you will not have your proper score, unless you purchase the items they want you to buy. thank you. Mrs. Lopez
on July 6, 2012
When I first got this game I decided I would start on easy and work my way up the modes - just for fun. I got to level 52 on easy and then began to switch to normal mode but when I played level 1 on normal mode and won that level it said "Congragulations, you have won the game." Personally I think each mode should have it's own set of levels, for an exmaple when you go from easy mode to normal the levels should be closed off and you have to start again. Other than that issue I really did enjoy the game. I never give a game all stars unless it blows me away, however I would have given it 4 stars only for the mode issue.
on December 31, 2015
great
on July 7, 2012
The most addictive bubble buster type game I've ever played! Cute characters, funny sound effects and nice backgrounds. I haven't had any of the issues other users have had with aiming problems or freezing or intrusive ads. It is ad supported but it's just a little line ad bottom left and doesn't interfere with the game. Occasionally when I first open it, there is a page advertising another of the manufacturer's games but it's really not hard to hit the "skip" button. Very enjoyable and one of the better free apps I've downloaded.
on August 30, 2012
I was surprised after this was installed as a 'free' game that my son must have supposedly completed an in-app purchase of an item called '700 Coins' WITHOUT MY PASSWORD. I am not a novice user of my devices and have the appropriate controls in place. I was concerned that such a transaction could be billed to me, and would highly recommend NOT installing this app. Obviously the developer has found a loophole to monetize their work. Amazon did the stand up thing and refunded. Thumbs down :(
on August 27, 2012
This game is addictive and makes me laugh SO hard. Even though the aiming could use a bit of improvement overall this is my second favorite free bubble pop game on Kindle Fire, so far. The bubbles are birds that poop out bonuses. When excess bubbles/birds fall their little wings flutter above them, mouth agape they scream. It makes me laugh sadistically, it is so funny. You just have to play it to understand, maybe it is all the years of watching Mr. Bill die.
on November 22, 2012
this.is a great game, but this review ia mock and shouldn't be taken into account. its so I can download something from a weird link.
on November 24, 2012
This game froze up on my kindle fire and I had to wait for an hour before I could get it to respond! It is a good game when u first download it but after a while it will freeze for a minute or so while the game continues. The cursor will freeze up so you can't exit the game, and then it will start working when the box saying u lost pops up. This used to be my favorite game but not any more. I am very disappointed.
on January 28, 2013
This highly addictive game is great due to it's simplicity and ease of use. My husband introduced me to it, and immediately I started playing it, over, and over again. If you're into high tech, complicated games, you may not like it, but for those of you who like to keep things fun and enjoyable, this just might catch you. I'd recommend it to just about any age and skill level.
on July 8, 2012
the alignment of bubble birds was off yet the game was sort of entertaining.I wouldn't say this game sucked it just didn't fo fill my every need to be a great game.to be a great game the game has to have adventure suspence and action. that's what humans call entertaining.am I right or am I right?I mean seriously people a great game has to make you entertained.