3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Palm Rejection Stylus Pen for Apple IPad,XIRON Active Stylus Compatible with (2018-2020) Apple iPad Pro 11 & 12.9 inch/iPad 7th Gen 10.2 inch/iPad 6th Gen/iPad Mini 5th Gen/iPad Air 3rd Gen
|With Deal:||$25.49 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.50 (15%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【 Upgraded Stylus Pen for iPad 】 One-piece design/matte texture/smart touch switch make this iPad pen more comfortable to use and easier to control on your hand. The best iPad pencil for drawing, sketching and note-taking on iPad.
- 【 Designed for iPad 2018 & New Model 】 This Stylus Pen is compatible with Apple iPad 2018 models or above: iPad Pro 2020&2018（11"/12.9"） iPad 2019 7th gen10.2‘’, iPad 2018 9.7" (6th Gen), iPad Air (3rd Gen), iPad Mini (5th Gen)【 Note 】 Not work for earlier versions of iPad, iPhone, Android, Microsoft devices. Please check the correct iPad model before you order it.
- 【 Palm Rejection & Smart Touch Switch 】The Stylus Pen offers a palm rejection function which allows you to rest your palm comfortably on the screen while using this iPad pen. Get rid of the uncomfortable stylus glove. No Bluetooth and APP Required. Simply touch the Top of the digital pen to turn on/off it.
- 【 High Precision & Low Power Mode 】The ultra-fine 1.2 mm tip makes this iPad Pen as precise as real pen, which is allows more precise and fluid use even with small, narrow strokes. No lagging, no skips, no scratches. With Type-C USB cable supports 20 h continuous use only need 80-120 minutes charging time. Auto off after 5 minutes of inactivity for saving energy efficiently.
- 【 What you get 】 We offer our friendly 18 months worry-free and free Life-time Technical Support. Professional After-Sales Team will offer prompt respond within 24hrs.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
XIRON upgraded stylus pen special for iPad 2018 models or above. Precise positioning, no delay in touching screen, easy to use like a pencil!
- Upgraded 1.2mm Tip: The ultra-fine 1.2 mm tip makes this iPad Pen as precise as real pen.The 1.2 mm fiber pen tip will not scratch the screen.The best stylus for drawing, sketching and note-taking on iPad.
- Support Palm Rejection: Palm Rejection Technology Avoid touching the surface of the screen during writing .The Stylus Pen offers a palm rejection function which allows you to rest your palm comfortably on the screen while using our pen. Get rid of the uncomfortable stylus glove.
- Smart Touch Switch: No APP or Bluetooth needed, just touch the power button to start.Easy to use.
- Longer Working Time: With USB Charge port and built-in battery provides 20 hours active use and 90 days standby time for only 1.5 hours charging.
- Automatic Sleep Function: The digital pen will automatically turn off if you don’t use it.
The 2nd Gen Stylus Pen is special for Apple iPad 2018 models or above.
- iPad 2019(7th gen) A2197 / A2198 / A2200
- iPad 2018(6th gen) A1893 / A1954
- iPad Air ( 3rd gen) A2152 / A2153 / A2154 / A2123
- iPad mini (5rd gen) A2124 / A2125 / A2126 / A2133
- iPad Pro 11 inches (2018&2020) A1980 / A2013 / A1934 / A1979/ A2228 / A2068 / A2230 / A2231
- iPad Pro 12.9 inches (2018&2020) A1876 / A2014 / A1895 / A1983 / A2229 / A2069 / A2032 /A2233
1. Not work for iPad pro1st&2nd, iPad pro 10.5", iPad pro9.7", earlier versions of iPad, iPhone, Android, Microsoft devices
2. Please follow these steps to make sure the Active Stylus is allowed to work in your iPad or iPad Pro:
- Go to Settings > Apple Pencil > Turn off the Apple Pencil.
- Settings > Notes > Turn off "Only Draw with Apple Pencil.
3. Please ensure the stylus is enough battery power when using.
4. All iPad IOS system must be updated to iOS 12.2 or above.
5. It has better using experience if used with the tempered glass screen protector.
Smart Touch Switch
No bluetooth required,tap to turn on/off.The stylus pen will auto sleep after 5 minutes if you don't use it.
Feel free to rest your hand on the ipad screen while writing or drawing. Just like real pen.
1 * iPad Pencil
1 * USB-C cable
1 * User Manual
1 * Tip
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ll compare this product with Apple Pencil 2.
-Design looks similar to original Apple Pencil 2.
-Writing accuracy is as good as AP2
-dimensions are similar although this is 30% lighter
- charging mechanism- it charges from usb-C, not from the magnetic charging
- no button for secondary function such as switching to eraser
- not connecting via BT
***If you own the AP2, make sure to turn off the BT or disconnect AP2, or this pencil will not work.
The instructions could have been better as I spent 30 mins to figure this out.
-Works right out the box, no configuration needed
-Writes smooth with no lagging
-Compatible with every app I've used it with (I'm a mother and teacher so I've used it with just about every whiteboard/notes/drawing app you can think of)
-It's flat on one side so it doesn't roll
-Modern, sleek design
-Charges easily via cord which is included. Stays charged for a long time
-Comes with different pen tips
-I can rest my palm on the ipad and write. No glove needed.
Things to know (I don't have any cons, just things to know)
-it does NOT work on an iphone, PC mouse pad, or other device. Only ipads as stated in product description. I've used it on the ipad 6 & 7
-it is charged with a USB cable that is a little wider than the most used Android charger. So an iphone cord will not work, neither will the smaller more popular USB cord. It's the one with a wider tip. I'm referring to the end that connects to the pen. It comes with the cord.
-It does not change the writing when you add pressure to it like the Apple Pencil does. This doesn't bother me; it works for my purposes.
-My ipad case that I bought separately on Amazon has a stylus holder on it and it fits perfectly. This is extremely helpful and keeps me from losing it.
I initially had a charging problem and not sure why so I wrote the company for help. They responded the same day via text and offered suggestions.just to make sure I had a working pencil they immediately shipped another even though I told them the first one I received was charging and working. Some of the best customer service I’ve had on Amazon. One suggestion for them is to make their contact information more obvious. Glad I bought it.
Top international reviews
I can’t compare it to other brands, as this is the only one I have used, but it works a treat. Doesn’t scratch the screen, good grip, not too light or heavy, turns on & links in an instant. Easy charging, if you don’t lose your charging cord for 3 weeks 😕 It also comes with 2 replacement tips.