XL Coasters Dragonfly & Cattail (6 Inch, Set of 2) Drink coasters that don’t stick
|Price:||$25.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EYE-CATCHING DESIGNS - Visit our XL Coasters storefront on Amazon for other wild designs. (Click on "by XL Coasters" above, or search for XL Coasters.) XL Coasters are handmade in the USA, on American machinery, and with only US supplies. Cork is grown in the Iberian Peninsula and the Mediterranean basin of Europe, but everything else in our XL Coasters is made in the USA.
- BIG SIZES – XL Coasters makes extra large coasters that will truly work with any size of container. XL Coasters will easily accommodate your craft beer growlers or your sports drink bottles and jugs. Any size of glassware or barware, as well as huge mugs, big gulp cups, super sized soft drink cups, 2 liter bottles, they will all fit on an XL Coasters 6” or 9” coaster. XL Coasters are great for sweaty drink pitchers and carafes, or hot coffee pots and teakettles.
- GIFTS – XL Coasters make a great gift for under $25 for any gift giving holiday: Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Administrative Professional’s Day, Bosses Day. And don’t forget Christmas, when XL Coasters would make a great stocking stuffer for $25 or less. XL Coasters stand out as a unique present for a birthday, anniversary, wedding, housewarming, graduation or retirement party. Even as a “Just Because” or “Thinking of You”, XL Coasters are a welcome gift for men or for women.
- VALUE – We do not mass-produce coasters, and we inspect every coaster before we hand pack them for shipment, so you’re guaranteed the best coasters at an affordable price. And a 2-piece set of 6” XL Coasters provides 28% more surface protection coverage than any 4-piece standard sized set of coasters, while just one of our 9” XL Coasters covers nearly 45% more surface area. That’s more bang for less buck, and our coasters actually work, so you won’t be off coaster shopping again next month.
- PERFORMANCE – XL Coasters makes the best drink coasters that really work. XL Coasters makes unique beverage coasters that are the most absorbent. XL Coasters makes top quality, thick coasters for glasses, cups and mugs that protect furniture tops. XL Coasters makes the best coasters for sweaty drinks that don’t stick and don’t drip. Perfect for the home or office. It’s time to put the Stone Age behind you for a coaster that will actually absorb water and condensation.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Compare to similar items
This item XL Coasters Dragonfly & Cattail (6 Inch, Set of 2) Drink coasters that don’t stick
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tiger's Tooth||Amazon.com||Tiger's Tooth||Amazon.com||Tiger's Tooth|
|Color||Natural Cork||Dragonfly||Natural Cork||Multicolor||Wrought Iron|
EXTRA-LARGE: Say goodbye to dinky 4-inch coasters! Pitchers, stadium cups, beer steins, even multiple beverages – it all fits on our 6-inch, 1/2" thick, XL Coasters. (Also makes a great trivet.) HIGH-PERFORMANCE: XL Coasters will never stick to the bottom of your drink, and the extra-thick cork sucks up condensation like a rented camel, so your glass will never drip on you either. We also put lots of rubber bumper pads on the bottom to protect your furniture and keep the coasters in place. DURABLE: Cork flooring, like that found in the US Library of Congress, the New York City Public Library and numerous other public spaces, has been in place for 100+ years. SUSTAINABLE & RENEWABLE: Cork is a natural, eco-friendly material derived from the bark of the cork oak tree. Harvesting cork does not harm the trees; only the bark is removed, and it regrows. CARE & CLEANING: Use lukewarm water and a soft cloth or toothbrush to gently wipe surface of cork. Blot off excess water and air dry. PRINTED AND PACKAGED IN AMERICA: We could not locate any US-made cork (it’s harvested from the Iberian Peninsula and the Mediterranean basin of Europe), but all other materials used in the design and manufacture of our XL Coasters are made in the USA. NOTE: Because cork is a natural product and our manufacturing process includes hand-finishing, there may be slight variations from the photographs shown.