XMark 11-Gauge (FID) Flat Incline Decline Bench XM-7472
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Weight Limit||1500 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||62.2 x 25.8 x 20.3 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Adjustable Flat Incline Decline Bench with 2" x 3" rectangular frame - Weight capacity of 1500 lbs.
- Workout bench is constructed with heavy-duty 11-gauge steel main frame thats treated with scratch-free powder coating for superior durability
- Adjustable workout bench is designed with 3-position seating along with 7 workout levels that allows training positions executed from full decline to military press
- Features an extra thick 3" duracraft pad with sweat and tear resistant duraguard vinyl cover, seat and back cushion, and built-in transport wheels
- OPTIONAL attachments include: XM-7454 (Preacher Curl) and XM-7455 (Leg Extension)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
XMark’s 11-Gauge Flat Incline Decline (FID) Bench XM-7472
XMark’s 11-Gauge Flat Incline Decline (FID) Bench XM-7472 features the stability and comfort necessary to workout with massive weight loads making it a key weight bench for any strength routine, beginner or advanced. With a 1500 lb. weight capacity, XMark’s FID Bench will never fail you as you challenge your muscles with 7 different back pad angle adjustments from flat to full military press position. Other features include an ergonomic 3 position seat, oversized vinyl covered roller pads, bolted-on skid resistant feet, and an extra thick 3” Duracraft pad. Built-in transit wheels allow you to easily move in and out of power cages, cable machines or away for storage.
Transform your XMark FID Bench XM-7472 into the ultimate bench with OPTIONAL upgrades including the XMark 11-Gauge Preacher Curl Attachment XM-7454 and the XMark 11-Gauge Adjustable Leg Curl/Leg Extension Attachment XM-7455.Features:
• Heavy duty 11-gauge construction
• Mainframe built using 2” x 3” rectangular steel
• 1500 lb. weight capacity
• Extra thick 3” Duracraft pads
• Tear and sweat resistant Duraguard vinyl
• Built-in transit wheels
• Bolted-on skid resistance feet
• Baked scratched resistant powder coat finish
• Dimensions: 61.5" x 25" x 19.5"
• OPTIONAL attachment: XMark Preacher Curl Attachment XM-7454
• OPTIONAL attachment: XMark Leg Extension Leg Curl Attachment XM-7455
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 62.2 x 25.8 x 20.3 inches; 81.45 Pounds
- Item model number : XM-7472
- Date First Available : August 20, 2012
- Manufacturer : XMark Fitness
- ASIN : B00A3EQ7YG
- Best Sellers Rank: #417,834 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bottom line: it wobbles like crazy. Yes, I put it together correctly. No matter what, the back support wobbles.
I would have expected this if the bench were cheap, but it wasn't.
Truly a thumbs down. I would give it 1 star, but it is usable. Though honestly, it is so annoying I may be getting rid of it, or just using it as a preacher station.
Avoid this one. Go with something like Titan Fitness' FID bench. Not that I think it's better, but it's at least half the price.
It was shipped via FedEx and arrived in perfect condition. The boxes didn't have any damage and didn't look like they have been tossed around.
My one complaint is that the gap between the seat cushion and the back cushion is HUGE. It's something I'll get used to but until then is uncomfortable. Not worth returning it over though.
I did also buy the XMark preacher curl and leg curl/ extension attachments and they match nicely.
The only thing that I did not like was the packaging in the condition it was upon arrival to my house. The main box had two rips in it and when I opened it, I noticed that the blister pack that held all of the hardware had a rip in one of the shrink wrapped areas which caused several of my washers and a few other pieces to fall out and were thrown all over the box. Luckily, I did not loose any of those pieces from the rips in the main box. Also, one other thing and I don't know if this left the warehouse this way or if this happened during shipping, but one of the stickers that are on the main support bar that tell you the incline percentages (85% etc) was wrinkled and coming off. I tried to smooth it out to make it look like the others but it didn't help much. However, with that being said, that doesn't interfere with the performance of the bench at all. I just wonder if it left the warehouse that way. So for those reason I took off one star.
Overall, I am thrilled about my new bench and I know it will last for years to come!