|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.5 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||HTC35|
|Warranty||Limited Manufacturer Warranty - XO Vision warrants to the original retail purchaser of this product that should this product have any defect, under normal conditions, such defect(s) will be repaired or replaced with new or reconditioned product (at the Company's option) without charge for parts and repair labor. This warranty only covers manufacturer defects and must be returned to company in original condition. Proof of Purchase is required. This Warranty does not cover the costs incurred for installation, removal, product damages (i.e. discs, tapes, etc.) or reinstallation of the product. This warranty is void if company deems the unit to have been damaged through modification, improper installation, negligence, misuse, or tampering with the Serial number and/or bar code of the unit. This warranty is a limited warranty for repair/replacement of product if it falls under the above conditions. XO Vision is never responsible for more than the purchase price of the product. XO Vision encourages customers to visit our FAQ section on our website at: www.XOVision.com. Please email us at: CustomerService@XOVision.com for technical support (Please mention your model number, date of purchase and brief details of the problem you are having).|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
XO Vision HTC35 high definition Universal Weatherproof Rear View Backup Camera with Night Vision, 170 Degree Viewing Angle
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Universal Vehicle Backup Camera
- Built-In Nightvision
- Easy Installation
- Waterproof and Weatherproof
- Wide Visual Angle
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Enjoy peace of mind while driving, day or night. The XO Vision HTC35 Backup Camera with night vision provides a clear, safe view when backing up your car, truck, or SUV. With a wide 170° view angle, you can be sure you know exactly what's behind you while reversing as you watch it on any compatible in-dash DVD player. The wide viewing angle installs in minutes.
Be Safe Any Time, Anywhere
Eliminate tricky blind spots while reversing with the HTC35's wide angle view. Because it's equipped with night vision, you'll never have to worry about spotting tough-to-see objects in the dark; 9 LED lights ensure night vision is crisp and clear.
This backup camera's tough design is weatherproofed to withstand the elements, so you can get a clear picture no matter where the road takes you. It operates in temperatures as low as -4°F and as high as 176°F and is rain, sleet, and snow proof.
The HTC35 requires a 12 V DC power supply.
Top Customer Reviews
* Good resolution, enough for a backup cam, and in color (except at night)
* Provides an on screen overlay showing general "distance" bars, also great for lining your approach up for a parkingspot
* Sturdy, weatherproof, lengthy cable
* Very easy to install, basic instructions included (no need for deep instructions). Basically mount it, run the power wire, run the video wire, do a quick alignment check and you're done.
* Inexpensive, but the tradeoffs are below
* It's sizable due to the LED's, larger than a quarter, and the way it's designed they expect you to mount it as such through a part of your vehicle or using a mount. Either way, unless it goes into a "black" part of the car or you have a black vehicle, it will be very visible from a distance
* The image on mine was 'reversed' or 'mirrored' meaning that something on the driver side of the vehicle is actually showing up as being on the passenger side. This is easily solved through some headunits and computer units, but for many folks it's not adjustable otherwise
* It appears the camera lacks a partial infra-red filter, in order to maximuize night-time ability of the LED's. As such, during really bright days the image may appear "greyscale" or objects will appear to be glowing. In shaded areas or overcast days everything looks crisp and in full color.
* The infra-red LEDs are actually "near" infra-red, so you will see a faint red glow from them
* The "distance" bars are NOT to scale unless you get the perfect mounting angle and height. See below in comments for more.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It worked great for the first 6 months but no longer works. Time to order a new one that's a little better!Published 16 days ago by Garrett T. Maxwell
it says compact size and in one of the pictures shows it on a vehicle barely noticable. Well thats not accurate, I thought compact, no its big. really big. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Erick C.
Great little camera, Just wish that it could have a little more adjustment angle down. Great for backing upPublished 2 months ago by Dennis C. Eberwein
Today rain fell for the first time i bought this camera which i recieved on april 1st 2016 n d camera shows rel fogged up when the rain was falling n wen it stipped falling it... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Imran M.
This IS NOT waterproof! Installed easily enough, but the first rain brought me a foggy haze of useless video.Published 3 months ago by Chris V