|Item Weight||15.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.8 x 7.4 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||XD103|
|Preamp Voltage||12 volts|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Expansion||optional_mp3_cable, optional_bluetooth, optional_hd_radio|
|Memory Card Slot||SD Card Slot|
|Media Playback Supported||MP3, WMA|
|Height (inches)||4 inches|
|Width (inches)||9 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.26 shipping
+ $5.90 shipping
+ Free Shipping
XO Vision XD103 Car Stereo Receiver with 20 watts x 4 and USB Port and SD Card Slot
|Price:||$22.80 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Audio output 20 x 4W maximum, MP3 playback via USB port or SD card slot
- Digital FM tuner with 18 presets, AUX-in on front panel
- Pre-amplified line-out, Play back your favorite music from removable storage devices using the USB port and SD card slot. You can even play music directly from your MP3 player thanks to the AUX-in
- Half-size DIN depth, 4-channel audio output
- Electronic audio controls
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Comes with remote control
- CEA-2006 Compliant: No
- RMS Power Output (Watts): 20
- Peak Output (Watts): No
- Preamp Outputs : 2 Channel
- Display Color: White
- Key Button Color: Blue
- AUX Input (3.5mm): Front
- USB Input: Yes (front)
- Bluetooth Compatible; Yes
The MP3 and FM Stereo Receiver delivers high quality sound when you hit the road. Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream music from your smartphone to your stereo and also functions as a speakerphone. Playback your favorite music from removable storage devices using the USB Port and SD Card slot.
- AM/FM Radio with up to 18 preset stations
- Wirelessly connect your bluetooth enabled devices
- Use your stereo as a speaker phone
- AUX cable allows you to playback from your iPod or MP3 player
- Front USB connection
- SD card slot
- 4x20W Max power
- Remote Control
Top Customer Reviews
Now......for the actual review!
The size and weight of the unit makes it feel like a toy but, for the price, it's a pretty neat radio for what it offers.. Bluetooth, SD, USB, CD......oops!, no CD...but I knew that going into it. CDs only clutter your car, get scratched, get lost etc. . We converted them all to MP3.
Radio - Reception is not that great. Cuts out now and then, but still functional for the most part. An FM booster may help, but I don't listen to the radio that much anyway....Read more ›
What I like about this Stereo:
- Great value for your money, definitely a worthy upgrade of your old factory stereo.
- A very nice set of options and adjustments for the quality of the sound (Bass, Treble, Fade, Balance, EQ).
- Did not alter the quality of the sound of my car. Big thumbs up!
- Easy to install if you have the correct tools.
- Easy to use. It's not a complicated User Interface.
What I think it should be different but does not bother me much:
- It will not allow you to see the clock during your commute for longer than 10 seconds, it will switch back to either the station or the song's name (if you're USB, AUX or MMC), it should allow you to see the clock or the music information to your choice.
- It won't display the names of the songs completely, it has a character limit.
- Hard plastic makes it feel cheap, but it certainly does not look cheap at all.
- Screen should be brighter during sunlight, you can barely see the information if it's a very sunny day. It looks gorgeous at night though.
- It will read the music via USB/AUX/MMC based on how they are ordered in the card or device.
What I dislike about it:
- After a proper installation, every time I accelerate with the car, it makes a whistling noise. I was not paying much attention to it at the beginning, but now it's starting to be very annoying.
-Has AM/FM Presets, AUX, SD, USB, RCA output for subs/ speakers
-Well Lit at night
-Hard to see during the day
-No removeable faceplate
-poor shielding/ capacitors, so you hear alternator whine without a ground loop isolator
-This is a GREAT radio for 20 bucks. I recommend this to any highschool/ college kid looking to upgrade the radio in the car they just inherited. Very simple and easy to wire up. Installation will be a breeze. If you want to install it into a double dinn, scoop up a SCOSCHE kit and you will have no trouble at all.
It at least saves your position, playback continues where you left off, automatically. The controls it has are as good as you could expect for a simple car stereo (about the same as a good CD player) but no comparison to the full-featured in-dash screens with scroll wheels and an array of on-screen options. Fast forward and rewind are responsive, and work as they should, as does jump forward/back, skip +10/-10 songs, random play, etc., which isn't always the case for cheap MP3 players. There was clearly some thought put into user-friendly operation. When the SD or USB card isn't inserted, it will skip over those options as you change the "mode". And when you plug-in an SD or USB drive, it automatically opens it and starts playing. And it's never been unresponsive to input... All the buttons work quickly, no matter what mode you're in, or what the player is doing.
The (amplifier) sound quality isn't impressive, but for this price, it's probably only slightly worse than you'd expect... Better than cheap amplified computer speakers, and good enough not to matter in a fairly noisy car. But you'll notice your music just doesn't sound right. Particularly with AUX input, you should expect substantial noise and distortion, but while you're moving, the road noise partially masks it.
If you want to add bluetooth to wirelessly stream music from your phone (as well as turn-by-turn navigation directions), you only need to spend another $5.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Get what you pay for, fm radio very weak signal, auxiliary sound is distortedPublished 3 hours ago by Amazon Customer
It is hard to ground in my altima without grounding you will get 0 sound 0 power and anytime i turn a corner or something it will temporary cut out .... Read morePublished 6 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Seems like a good stereo has all the things I want Bluetooth, USB, etc etc, however having trouble installing it, wires from stereo do not match those from the car could use some... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Baldmule
This is worth it! It was an easy install, it came with directions and I just easily googled my cars wires and put the two together had it installed myself within 45 minutes! Read morePublished 3 days ago by Joel humphrey