Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,465 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,636 reviews
on September 24, 2017
Lets get this out of the way: This stereo is an awful stereo. Its mediocre quality at best, not real durable, has poor output, and few functions.

But for its dirt cheap price, you won't find another one anywhere close to this. Its good enough to be worthy of your money at this price point. In fact I'd feel comfortable spending more than I paid for this.

But if your looking for a decent stereo, don't buy the absolute cheapest bluetooth stereo anyone can find in the world (this one). Pony up for one thats better.
on December 31, 2015
Simple institution comes with a wiring harness so just have to match the colors on most vehicles took me about 20 minutes to do. I have 2 12in subs and the quality sounds a lot better than with the old 90s head unit that was in there won't recognize my iPhone just from the usb but I'm gunna just buy an aux cord overall can't be anything but pleased for spending less than $20 for this would honestly probably spend $50 on it
review image
on August 20, 2016
OK here it is in a nut shell.It is not 20 watts.More like 10 watts.For what I ordered for its perfect.Its cheap,and works.The radio will bleed over stations from time to time.I haven't tried the usb or sd card yet.I put this on my motorcycle as a replacement.The sound isnt as good as a name brand.But for me not a problem.It does come with the wiring harness but is not vehicle specific,so buy a adapter for your car.Its lite,weighs next to nothing.Another plus for me.It looks nice.And has a few features you cant find for the price. So far have used t a total of about 10 hrs listening time,and still works.It has no AM...just FM,USB,SD card. Overall I am satisfied with it for the application I intended for it.But I would not recommend it for a car stereo.
on March 30, 2017
All in all it works, Im really disapointed in the FM range, normal stations I would normally pick up with a factory radio this radio will not. Not a big issue considering I wont be using it allot but thats not the point. I want it to work when I need it, Now I need to purchase a signal booster to get this radio to function as it should.
on June 16, 2015
i wasted my time and money with this radio. I can say I am no expert in hooking up car stereos but I am definitely not a novice. Initially it took me a little over 2.5 hours to completely get the power on after holding the power down for 3 seconds like the manual said.It usually takes about 10 or fifteen minutes to properly connect the 3 or 4 wires to make sure the power comes on before u even get to the speaker wires....once I got it to come on I couldn't turn the sound up all the way up or close without the sound blanking out. I checked all the connections multiple times and had someone else check them also and everything was correct. I then bought 3 different aux cords and the problem still happened. I came across another stereo and had it completely connected in 20 minutes. Horrible product 👎👎👎
on July 5, 2017
This is great for what it does. It was on a kick for a while where it would only connect to our phones for phone audio, not media audio but reseting it seemed to fix the issue. The sound quality from the Bluetooth is far better than from the AUX.
on October 10, 2015
My antenna didn't fit properly and had to use wire to enlarge it, but not getting many channels, and those that I do get go in and out. I had to cut all the wires and match up the stock wiring to the included wire connector for this stereo unit - I had extra wires from the stock that didn't match up. Couldn't get the SD-card reader to read, found out online that it can only read up to 2GB SD-cards (nothing about this with the instructions), bought 2 of them and neither worked in this unit. I tried so many things including using computer software to alter the MP3's, and still never worked! I really wanted to use the SD-card reader, no battery to charge, and nothing really sticking out... I was able to use the USB MP3 player, and the aux of an MP4 player! So, I have to take the b!tch back out and see if I can at least get the radio working! Not happy about this!
on July 29, 2016
Great buy, compact size, I like this stereo it plays both USB and memory cards, it reads it quick and plays the songs in the order they were downloaded, its cheap but its a really good buy, sound is not the best, but its quite good, five star, for affordability and quality.
on January 19, 2015
I primarily got this receiver because my wife's car didn't have an aux input and getting a new receiver was comparable in price to modifying the old one. Finding the right harness to adapt the wiring of the car to this receiver was very simple. As long as you can twist wires and put on wire caps, the replacement process is easy enough for anyone to perform. The only complaint I have about the receiver is that it doesn't have a power button. If the car is providing power (the ignition is on), then the radio is on. You can switch to any input not receiving a signal if you want silence, but since the unit is still powered, it will continue providing power to the speakers, which in my wife's car causes a very low hum all the time. If you always have something playing, you wouldn't even notice, and with a car running, you probably couldn't notice, but in the silence of my driveway right after installing it, I could tell it was there. It's a very minor issue, but if you're irritated by electrical background noise it could be a problem.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2015
This receiver looks good in a cavalier really stands out and allows nice lighting in car at nice. Allows to change bass and treb, etc.... Good buy for the price!!!!
review image