XOLORspace 23031A 4K 60HZ HDR 3x1 HDMI Switch ARC with Audio Extractor SPDIF and Stereo Audio/ARC Supports 4k 60HZ 4:4:4 8bit, Perfect Compatible with PS 4 PRO, Xbox One S, Roku 4, Chromecast Ultra
- With Premium Chipset supports 18Gps/600MHZ, 4K @60HZ HDR 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2, FullHD, UHD, CEC, Deep Color 36bit . Compatible max. HDMI version and lower. Supports HDMI ARC and audio extractor.
- Compatible with BT.2020, HEVC H.265 Codec | Supports all popular HDMI resolutions up to 1080p 60Hz / 4K 60Hz ULTRA HD, UHD 4Kx2K | 3840 x 2160 | Integrated signal amplification and signal processing
- Compatible with all current HDR formats, e.g. Samsung SUHD HDR + HDR-1000, LG Super Ultra HD HDR 10, Sony 4K HDR Extended Dynamic Range Pro, Panasonic 4K Pro UHD, PS 4 PRO, X Box One S etc.
- Supports all common audio formats. Dolby Atmos, DTS: X, LPCM 7.1, DTHD, DD +, Dolby True HD, etc. Supports cascade. Connect the latest UHD Blu-Ray players, such as Panasonic DMP-UB900, Samsung UBD-K8500, LG BP740, Samsung BD H8900, XBOX One S etc. and distribute the signal in parallel to the HDMI terminals
- !!!NOTE: Use fast-speed expensive 18Gbps cables with pure-copper wire. Don't order it for Sound bar, sound base or HT, it does not work.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Three HDMI input signals switched to a single HDMI sink devices;
- Any input HD Source can do audio extract by the SPDIF or L/R audio output port;
- Support HDR. Compatible with all current HDR formats, e.g. Samsung SUHD HDR + HDR-1000, LG Super Ultra HD HDR 10, Sony 4K HDR Extended Dynamic Range Pro, Panasonic 4K Pro UHD, PS 4 PRO, X Box One S etc.;
- Support 4Kx2K@60Hz /4Kx2K@30Hz/ 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Video Format Support: 4Kx2K/60Hz 8Bit YCbCr / RGB 4:4:4;
- Max bandwidth: 600MHz; max baud rate: 18Gbps;
- HDMI input / output support audio format: DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD;
- Supports ARC, TV audio can return and out by the SPDIF Port;
- Synchronized extract audio to SPDIF / Stereo from any one of three inputs;
- Support 2.0/ 5.1/ PASS three kinds of audio mode options;
- Support SPDIF digital audio format: Dolby digital (AC3), DTS and LPCM2.0;
- User-friendly LED indication for working status.;
- Real-time pass through, no loss no delay;
- Dimension (L x W x H): 160X64.5X22.5(mm) 6.3*2.54*0.89(in);
- Net Weight: 252g 0.56lbs
4K 60HZ 4:4:4 8 bit HDR
Compatible up to 4K/60HZ YCbCr and RGB 4:4:4 8bit, YCbCr 4K/24HZ 4: 2: 2 12bit, 4K/24HZ 4: 4: 4 12bit, RGB 4K/24HZ 12 bit; YCbCr 4K/30HZ 4: 4: 4 12bit, 4K 30HZ 4:4:4 8bit, 460HZ 4: 2: 2 12bit; RGB 4K 30HZ 8bi
High Dynamic Range
HDR (High Dynamic Range) is pass through by this HDMI switch. HDR expands the range of both contrast and color significantly. Bright parts of the image can get much brighter, so the image seems to have more "depth."
Physical ESD protection
Physical ESD (Electro-Static Discharge) protection is added to XOLORspace HDMI switch to protect it to be damaged by electricity static discharge. Ensure durability and reliability. Seldom any other manufacturers do this because of high cost will be added.
Premium chip is applied
Premium chip supports Max bandwidth 18Gbps and 600MHZ, and is fully compliant with HDCP 2.2. 18Gbps and 600MHZ are the two main points to choose a good HDMI 2.0 switch that work perfectly with PS 4 pro, XBOX ONE S at 4K 60HZ 4:4:4 8bit HDR.
|XOLORspace 23031A HDR 3x1 HDMI Switch with Audio Extractor||XOLORspace SMARTOOO 23051 4K@60Hz HDR HDMI Switcher 5x1||XOLORspace SMARTOOO 23031 HDR 3x1 HDMI Switch Supports 4k 60HZ 4:4:4 8bit||XOLORspace 1x2 1 in 2 Out HDMI Splitter 4K 60HZ with downscaler to 1080p||SMARTOOO 23421 HDMI 2.0 4X2 HDMI Matrix switcher with audio extractor and ARC|
|4K 60HZ HDR||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Auto-switching on/off||✓||Always on||Always on||N/A||✓|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only annoying thing is that sometimes my projector detects streaming source to be 1080p. That can be fixed with a button on the remote though. Its well noted in the manual.
Top international reviews
This has a nice build quality and seems to be worth the money considering what it does!
I've actually started using the switch functions too! It can demux audio from the HDMI stream (I use that to send my HDMI signals to a different receiver occasionally), and can switch between up to 3 HDMI sources. It does so quickly and flawlessly, as I mentioned up to 40K 60Hz HDR.
Update - seems there is a conflict between minix u1 home button and switches audio. Everytime I hit home using a infrared minix remote or harmony that uses infrared it toggles the audio on the switch.. Doesn't happen. When I use a Seperate Bluetooth remote for minix.. Might have to find how to setup harmony to be a Bluetooth and not send infrared.