- Save 5% each on Black Frame Black(VLT 17%)Lens offered by Guo Ge when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Red Frame Red(VLT 25.4%)Lens offered by Guo Ge. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Black Frame Silver(VLT 18.5%)Lens offered by Guo Ge. Here's how (restrictions apply)
XOOYKI Ski Snowboard Goggles Winter Sports Eyewear Dual Lens Anti-Fog OTG UV Protection Replaceable Lens Elegant Packaging for Men Women (Ski Goggles(VLT 18.5%))
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ FULL EYES PROTECTION -- Permanent anti-fogging treatment and 100% UV400 protection coating on double layer lens
- ✔ INTERCHANGEABLE SYSTEM -- The interchangeable lens system offers spare lenses with different colors and VLT(Visible Light Transmittance) suitable for different weather conditions and personal preference
- ✔ OTG (OVER-THE-GLASSES) DESIGN -- Ski Goggles PRO features an OTG design that lets you wear your glasses under the ski goggles
- ✔ PREMIUM MATERIAL -- The safe and elastic TPU frame and durable and the impact resistance anti-scratch PC lens, Adjustable elastic band suitable for any head size
- ✔ PROFESSIONAL VENTILATION -- The vent in the lens for rapid moisture exhausting, Coupled with the role of double anti-fog lens, FOG-FREE
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
OTBBA Ski Goggles
OTBBA Ski Goggles is an excellent goggles for men & women, even for people with glasses to enjoy in the ice world with a helmet. With an adjustable strap & anti-slip silicon strips, people with different head size can wear it perfectly. Dual spherical frameless lenses based on human engineering, not only offer a wonderful view in the enjoyment, but also effectively avoid accidents with anti-fog & professional ventilation functions. UV 400 protection greatly prevents the harmful light and glare.
The goggles have professional Anti-fog coating on the lens. Ventilation comes from the top and bottom of this snow goggles, designed to reduce fogging and optimize airflow over the inside of the lens, these venting ports prevent clogging from snow and ice and provide the ultimate defense against icy winds.
The safe and elastic TPU frame and durable and the impact resistance anti-scratch PC lens.
- Anti-winds and keep you warm.
- UV400 Protection.
- Detachable Lens for better lens swapping and cleaning.
- Anti-fog and two way venting for clear and clean vision.
- Comfortable triple-layer foam for face fitting.
- PC lens + TPU frame for impact-resistance.
- Elastic strap for better helmet compatibility.
- OTG(OVER-THE-GLASSES) Compatible.
Black Frame Silver Lens
- VLT(Visible Light Transmittance) 18.5%. For Partially Clouded and Sunny days
- Optical clarity with super spherical vision helps you to see all different snow terrain when skiing or snowboarding.
- All the lenses made by XOOYKI are mirror coating and UV400 protection.
- The interchangeable lens system offers spare lenses with different colors and VLTs suitable for different weather conditions and personal preference when skiing, snowboarding or other winter sports.
Black Frame Silver Lens
White Frame Blue Lens
Red Frame Red Lens
Black Frame Black Lens
Frame Material: TPU
Lens Size:9.0inches(W) x 3.9inches(H)
Frame Size:7.0inches(W) x 3.8inches(H)
Ventilation: Two-way channel
Outer Lens Material: PC + UV
Inner Lens Material: CP
Ski Goggles Class: Pro
Protective Case: Sturdy and Elegant
Carrying Pouch: Portable and Elegant
Certificate of Approval: Safety guarantee
Lens type: Spherical
Lens Finish: Full REVO/Clear
Detachable Lens: Yes
Detachable Strap: Yes
UV400 Protection: Yes
Anti-fog Coating: Yes
OTG(OVER-THE-GLASSES) Compatible: Yes
Color: Black Frame Black(VLT 17%)Lens
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 225 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's small. Palm sized. I expected something the size of a book. If you're a backcountry shooter and every ounce counts, you can wear this unit around your neck all day long. An unexpected benefit.
Performance: the picture shown is an actual view through the eyepiece, shot using my phone camera, of a tree clump on a distant ridgeline, in bright midday conditions (near nautical noon). Anybody who has used a laser rangefinder knows these conditions challenge any laser rangefinder's performance, yet I consistently got quick readings in bright sunlight on these trees at 1427 yards. I may have gotten farther readings, but there was nothing farther away from this vantage point within 2500 yards. This was also 150 yards better than my then-current, well known and very capable rangefinder with a built-in ballistic computer costing 4 times as much could manage side-by-side. Since I use a separate system for ballistic calculations anyway, the Sig instantly became my new favorite. As far as extreme raw performance, when I found a vantage point overlooking a highway, I consistently saw returns of cars (license plates are very reflective), roadside signs, and to a lesser extent, windows in buildings, of 2200-2300 yards. (Note: the laser in this rangefinder is deemed "eye-safe" and poses no danger to humans or game at reasonable distances.) There are better units out there, but 1) you'll pay in excess of $3K for them, and 2) if you're a hunter, I can't imagine needing anything more than this unit delivers.
In my experience and opinion, the Sig Kilo 2000 is an amazing laser rangefinder at a very reasonable price. The build and ease of use of the modes of function are on par with the performance I experienced. It's compact and well made. The combination of extreme performance and reasonable price are refreshingly unexpected, making it the "pick of the litter" for me.
Follow-up 11/7/2016 Imagine my chagrin when sharp eyed readers pointed out that the picture I posted ostensibly showing a reading of 1400+ yards in bright light was in fact the wrong photo, showing a return on a nearby tree of 140-ish yards. I had ranged 1400+ yards to the distant ridge, just pocked the wrong photo for this review and then deleted the rest of the photos to save memory on my iPhone. Of course, by itself, that is a weak excuse. Patience rewarded me during a camping trip this weekend when I found myself in a long, open valley. The autumn season limited green trees to conifers on north ridges (failing a reflective target, green is the most reflective color for an IR laser), but with the help of my lovely assistant Trina, I did capture this "Lonesome Pine" @ 1262.5yards on a clear sunny day at nautical noon. Hopefully this supports my previous claims in the minds of the readers of this review regarding the ability of this unit. Curiously enough, I am beginning to see some of the $2500-$3000 rangefinders I compare this unit to starting to show up in "for sale" sections of various websites.
One word of advice: I notice that if I leave the battery in the rangefinder, it will drain down within a few weeks. To be fair, it is something I notice in many similar electronic devices. I recommend either removing the battery when not using the unit for prolonged periods, or cutting a thin sheet of plastic material to fit over the negative end of the battery when the cover is in place to break electrical contact. I've begun doing the latter as well as carrying a spare battery and noticed no more excessive drain. Enjoy!!!
I like its anti-fogging and ultraviolet-proof function. The smell is not serious. Leave it in the vent for a while and it won't smell. There are also adjustable elastic bands, so he can be use it when he's wearing a helmet and when he's not wearing a helmet.
Because my son is a beginner, this kind of glasses suits him very well and can protect him very well. Before, he had a pair of ski glasses, but when he fell, the glasses split and cut him, which made my heart ache. This one doesn't look as easy to crack bacause it's soft material, which surprises me.
It's a great gift. Because it has a very nice package. LoL It's totally out of my expectation. I'll buy another one for my wife.