Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Showing 1-10 of 106 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 111 reviews
on January 18, 2018
This is amazing company and will definitely do business with them again. And a great product for the price. Fits my ar Smith M&p very good
review image
on January 17, 2018
Great scope, laser and red dot!!
on January 5, 2018
Nice combo set, great price, awesome service. I had a small issue, I contacted customer service they went above and beyond to make sure the product was what I wanted and I was happy with what I paid for. They told me it would be fixed within a couple of weeks however they fixed everything and then some for me in about a week. I would recommend this to my friends and anyone looking for a fun set for the range or hunting. This illuminated scope is the best part of the package, and the versatility of all the stuff you get for the price you really cant beat it.
on January 5, 2018
WE purchased an AR15 Tactical rifle scope combo, it appeared to be a well made scope even though the laser was not working, we have had great response from XOPing, they have stated that they will be sending out a new scope.
We could not be more thrilled with their responses.

Richard Green
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 26, 2017
I think that it is a little weird that the pictures used to advertise this product suggest picking off people while they are on their boats, but after taking it out to the harbor...er....shooting range, it sighted in quickly and we caused the right amount of chaos at an unbeatable price.
on December 24, 2017
Fits nicely on my AR15. Only thing I didn't like but wasn't really a big deal was you had to almost have the screws completely out to attach everything to the picatany rail
on December 24, 2017
Works great
on December 10, 2017
excellent
on November 28, 2017
This scope looks great on any platform. Plenty of bells and whistles. However, I mounted this on my 300BLK and could not zero at 100yds. Not sure if it is the weapon or the scope, but I did contact the seller and explain and they sent me a brand new one... Great customer service, I'll have to update the review if this scope does not zero either.
on November 26, 2017
Great scope for the price. Very pleased. However, the dust cover was cracked and needed to be replaced. The seller agreed to replace it but ended up sending a laser sight instead. Because this was a gift. time has run out. Not a happy customer !!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse