Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on June 15, 2015
This watch is absolutely gorgeous. packaging is perfect but the watch is too small for my wrist. usually xoxo watches are roomy for me and come with an extra link. this came too small and with no extra link. so I have to try to get a link at the jewelry store. other than that is perfect. 4 stars just because there was no link and it was too small.
on August 18, 2014
The first day I wore this watch one of the pins began to separate so I pushed it back in place so the band would not separate. One week later, the pin fell off completely and I am unable to wear the watch. Not worth it!!
on October 19, 2013
great looking watch and the price was perfect. Have received many positive comments by various people including merchants. receptionist and medical professionals.
on June 3, 2014
surprised me very well presented product, bought two watches and two coworkers had I known it was so nice had bought one for my wife, for the price the truth is more and better than expected. I am very satisfied with the product received.
on November 4, 2016
Very pretty for a teenage or preteen girl...bought it for my niece, looked even better in person than in the picture
on September 13, 2014
Horrible quality 2 weeks after the purchase they got all deteriorated. Do not buy this brand.
on November 23, 2014
Turned my skin green after a few hours of wearing it
on February 9, 2016
Beautiful watch but it's a tight fit. My wrist is 6" and its pretty snug however I still love to wear it; very pretty.
on October 22, 2014
The watch is very pretty, it's ideal for a women. the color is perfect and the same of the pictures published for the seller
on January 15, 2017