BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 11, 2011
My wife was very impressed with this watch when it came out of its box a month ago. Just a month later all the gold tone is gone and it has a silvery color that looks cheap. The clasp is small and difficult to close. I do not recommend this watch and need to buy a replacement as soon as possible.
on May 2, 2017
the color of the metal was to yellow - I liked my first XOXO watch better but you do not carry it anymore.
on August 14, 2011
I was shopping around online for a cheap gold-tone watch, and I came across this one. At first, I passed it by, despite the great reviews and the nice pictures. It was TOO cheap! But eventually, I came back and ordered it, as I couldn't find anything that could beat it in (alleged) appearance, product reviews, or price.

I wasn't disappointed! The watch is pretty and feminine, delicate-looking but sturdy, and just as advertised. My relatives and friends couldn't believe that I only paid about 20 dollars for it. A colleague of mine thought that I must have paid twice that much! This is one of my better purchases here on Amazon. I would be able to give this as a gift without fear of embarrassment.
on December 18, 2013
This watch looked lovely online, and in the box, but when I put it on my wrist it felt rough, due to the expansion band base which wasn't very smooth when stretched. It pinched somewhat, and left my wrist with red marks when I took off the watch. All the above is probably because my wrist isn't as thin as someone else's and it might not feel the same for them. I believe I will return this for a watch with a similar look but that has a smoother band.
on February 25, 2012
I thought I will regret but then I realized what you get in the market for only $19.00. It's worth spending, I won't mind wearing it @ work but I'm sure the person who would love more than me is my mom. I'm gifting this for her. I know color will fade but the way stones are crafted is just awesome work. Let's see how it looks later. BTW, I'm happy to gift it to mom since I know how good she is in loosing her wrist watches. This is the 3rd watch in a 4 month period. This one is worth taking risk. I Can effort again :)
on May 2, 2013
I bought this watch 'cause the chain to my Seiko broke. I really do like this watch. I didn't realize it had crystals on the the watch until I received it. They add a little style to the watch. I've had it about two weeks now and I have worn it almost every day with no problems. I would recommend this watch to anyone looking for a low cost, stylish watch.
on September 16, 2014
Don't waste your money!! This watch is very pretty to look at, but after wearing it for 3 months the back of the watch got all corroded and looks awful. The watch was never put in water or treated badly, it was very cheaply made and would nerver order another one.
JD Columbia, MO
on October 18, 2017
Watch style a bit outdated, but the quality is good
on November 6, 2016
Awesome item. I really appreciate this item and the service. Thanks a lot. Keep up the great work.
on January 7, 2017
I am very disappointed with this product.my cĺock have to muck scratching
So bad