Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 230 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 256 reviews
on May 10, 2013
I do love the look of this watch. The background on the face is like mother of pearl. BUT I have a very small wrist and it did end up being much bigger than I thought, both the face itself and the wrist band. I took it to the jeweler to have three links removed to fit my wrist. I then paid $10 to the jeweler. If I had not done that I may have returned the watch to get one with a smaller face, but now I have $30 invested in it. The face is big enough to take up my entire wrist when strapped on. But it is pretty. I suspect that, being enamel, the nice white on the band will wear off but for now it is a nice looking watch.
on January 18, 2011
I purchased this watch as a Christmas present for my 13 year old daughter. She wanted a Michael Kors watch like mine but I thought she was too young to spend that much money on a watch. This watch resembles my MK which is what she wanted, was alot cheaper, and the best part...she absolutely loves it. Even though it was an inexpensive watch, it DOES NOT look like a cheap watch. She gets just as many compliments as I do with my MK watch at a fraction of the cost.I know some of the reviews said it did not keep time. My daughter's keeps time perfectly. I highly recommend the watch!!!!!
on July 8, 2013
Granddaughter was really happy. However, she did not tell me until I just called her, that the enamel chipped off, and it finally stopped working. I'm guessing she didn't want to hurt my feelings about how bad it was. Her updated words were just now "it was a piece of shit". In this case, you get what you pay for. This has been the first Amazon purchase that has actually been a bad product that was not taken care of. However since so much time has went by, this seller did not have the opportunity to make it good. It sure was a pretty thing when it came in. It apparently didn't last very long, and had she told me about it, this seller may have made it good. But that the way it goes sometimes. And here I am catching up on all these reviews that I have not had time for in the past. Still it was a cheap item apparently,.
on September 20, 2010
I bought this watch because I wanted a trendy white watch that was cheap. I have 2 movado watches, so I wanted to buy a watch that looked nice but didnt cost much. Thats exactly what I got with this watch. It looks like a fancy, trendy watch when on my wrist. Its not obvious that it is a cheap watch. Up close, you can tell by the white color that its cheap. But its nice and lightweight. It seems to keep time correctly. My only issue is I cannot make the date set correctly, but I bought it more as an accessory than a way to keep time.
on August 21, 2010
I really like the watch... i spent days looking at diffrent watches, from $20 to $200. I knew I didnt want to spend more then $200 for sure. Well I came across this watch and went back and forth with the xoxo, $80 Fossil, and a $180 Bulova. I did see where on women said it looked spray painted but I tougth this one looked better and for $20 I could risk it looking bad then I would just but the Bulova. When the watch came in I was super happy it looks good people tell me its cute all the time and i like the fact it says XOXO not Bulova on the face just cute :D
on August 22, 2011
I wanted an inexpensive watch that looked good and this watch was perfect. I saw on a few reviews that the clasp can be loose and indeed it was when I received my watch but I put a small piece of adhesive vinyl over where the clasp shuts to make it slightly thicker for the clasp to grip and that worked like a charm. I also had to remove a link to make it fit my wrist better.
The ring around the face does chip easily so be warned. I accidentally dropped the watch and a tiny bit of white paint chipped off but it's not too noticeable. I'll just have to be more careful
The day & date dials are just for decoration but I had read that on previous reviews and wasn't too bothered by it. Really for the price you can't expect all the bells and whistles!

All in all I am in love with this watch, it's so pretty and really shows off my summer tan!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2013
Got this for my wife for Christmas. She loved it. Had to take it to our jeweler to make it fit her wrist, but that is what was expected. Keeps great time and looks great. She wears it all the time. A great watch at a great price. The company's name says it all: XOXO.
on August 4, 2011
I bought this watch because I've seen a lot of my female coworkers wearing a similar style, and I thought it was very cute and trendy. I didn't want to shell out the big bucks on something that will presumably go out of style in the next few months, so I thought $20 was a reasonable price. It is definitely adorable, but you absolutely get what you pay for. After the first few wears, the clasp became loose, and it kept falling off. While jogging up the carpeted stairs in my home to answer the phone, it went flying off my wrist and the plastic cover shattered. I certainly plan on taking it into a jewelry shop to see if it can be replaced/repaired, but I now realize that if I had spent a little more money, I probably would have gotten a better-quality watch.
on June 11, 2013
I received the XO114 and was surprised to find out that the day, date and 24hr hands are decorative! I returned it right away, because I wanted the hands to work. I don't understand the purpose of the watch to be so large for a decorative feature. I was unhappy with it, but I understand this may not be an issue for others. I felt the watch was a little heavy because of the metal band. I decided to pay a few extra dollars to get another watch from a different manufacturer and could not be happier!
on May 1, 2012
I absolutely love this watch. It was a much better product than I was expecting for the price. I was expecting a cheap looking watch, but it wasn't! The only down-side is that I will have to take it to a jeweler and have a couple of links taken out- it is HUGE. So make sure you factor in that price when you purchase it. Also- unrelated to the product-- I had to call Amazon to reship this product as the first one, simply never came. Then I was promised an overnight delivery and that didnt happen either. So shipping was a major issue- but I cant pinpoint the source of that issue.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.