Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 90 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 96 reviews
on December 17, 2013
This was such a disappointment, I love black watches, but this one was silver, and had a black paint over it, or something like that, the thing is that out of the blue, the black "paint" starts falling out, and then it just looks ugly, and old. I should've bought the silver one, if i know this was going to happen, they need to explain it better. I will definitely never buy from that seller again. Very disappointed, nothing else.
on June 18, 2015
Very very bad. The three dials in the middle are just for decoration, which was not easily noticed in the picture, nor mentioned in the description. Also, it does not fit me and the paint is over the screws which are too small to undo with anything to take out a link. Waste of time and money.
on June 24, 2013
This is a cheap yet functional line of watches. I've bought some before.

However, this color is extremely terrible and tacky - it looks like a black, plastic Children's watch.

My last XOXO watch lasted about 8 months, before it started fading and looked wonderful. I'll be giving the watch to my younger sister, and picking one that looks more natural.

I've given it three stars because I like the watch range overall.
on March 24, 2014
Great product as described arrive on time in good package good price and I will recommend to buy it again
on March 29, 2017
cute watch but battery dies very fast
on December 27, 2012
Air bubbles in the face of the watch. Terrible finish on color of the band. Buy the same watch from Armitron and you will be way more satisfied. Only about 6 dollars more. $100 difference in quality appearance.
on July 4, 2014
It was exactly what I expected
on December 5, 2011
Exactly what I was expecting. Not to flashy, and definitely for all ages. Bought it for my mother in law in her mid 40's and she loved it. Looks great on all ages in my opinion. Extremely shiny. Metal wasn't too heavy and was everything I had hoped for 20 bucks. Packaging was nice also, pretty black individual XOXO box. The shipping was extremely quick for being 5-7 days. (I think I received it in 4-5 days, in perfect shape)
on February 14, 2014
Love this watch, comfortable, watch band a little large, but not so large that it is sloppy. The band is metal and not hot, so it fits nice. The face is white and the rhinestones look nice on the black metal.
on March 25, 2014
Needed a black watch to add to my collection and the price I couldn't not buy it when It arrived all smiles once again had to get a link removed due to my small arms other then that luv this watch

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.