Libros en Español nav_sap_plcc_acash Amazon Music Unlimited Grocery Makita GNO Shop now

on August 29, 2013
I bought a similar-looking watch to this one (in white) at $50 more, and wish I had seen this one first. They look very much the same, and this one actually fits better. The white version of this watch looks like my more expensive one. I am sure these materials are cheaper and maybe it won't last, but for $50 difference in price I could have bought this watch 2 1/2 times more in different colors. I don't care about having an expensive watch, I just want the latest trend, so unless you want great quality in a watch that won't be stylish in a few years, buy THIS one. Save your money and wear a cute watch while doing it.
on December 5, 2013
This watch arrived really quickly, in about three days. The watch isn't bad. I mean it costs 20 dollars keep that in mind when ordering it. All it does is keep time. It doesn't tell the day or date just time. As to how it will hold up over time I don't know. It doesn't look cheap and is really sparkly also very comfortable. The only thing to remember is it cost 20 dollars not 2 hundred so don't expect a 2 hundred dollar watch.
on October 16, 2010
My $100+ DKNY watch died on me after less than a year. I wanted something similar in style, but I was looking to spend much less. This watch is perfect for me! I love the style- it is very similar to my old watch. It has the look of a watch that costs way more! The genuine leather band seems sturdy enough, and I could tell that the crystal is thick and will not crack easily (something I have had problems with in the past...)
My only complaint is that I have not figured out how to set the other dial (the ones for day, date and AM/PM) There were no instructions, and I have had similar watches in the past, but I still could not set them. Oh well, hopefully I'll figure it out sooner rather than later.
Overall, I really rcommend this product. You are getting a quality watch for a crazy cheap price!
6 people found this helpful
on December 4, 2010
I purchased this watch and it looks really nice, but..... It has the rings for the date but guess what - it's just for show since you can't set it. I figured I wasn't doing something right but since the fake dials haven't moved, I realized it was the watch. Maybe I didn't read the other reviews carefully enough, bad on me, but I thought that if a watch had the look of showing the date, it would actually give me the date - silly me. So if you want the pretty watch to actually give you the date and not just show fake dials you might want to pay a little extra for a good watch.
3 people found this helpful
on July 18, 2017
Love this brand!
on March 20, 2013
I am an always XOXO buyer this watches brand it's nice and beautiful , i have many costumers buying this products from me
i just wish they do discount for customers like me and do more new designs
on December 23, 2012
This watch is nice and elegant, the price is very good, leather wristband jus look nice, no need to adjust it jajaja
One person found this helpful
on May 29, 2017
Loved this watch. Was so cute except when I fell on a sidewalk and smashed it oops... would totally buy again
on November 26, 2012
It's a great product, it gave me before the due date and is just as it was in the pictures, I recommend it to all
One person found this helpful
on July 20, 2016
Too much bling. Even the hands have crystals which makes it hard to read the time .
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.