Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 30, 2012
Bought this for my 14 year old Grandaughter for Christmas and she loved it. Perfect present for a great price.
on January 16, 2013
Love the look and quality for the price. I tend to buy allot of watches so I try not to spend to much on them anymore, but I still want the quallity of an expensive watch, this one delivers. I bought this to wear this summer but couldn't wait and have worn it
several times. The leather is very nice not, faux at all, the face is perfect w/o being obnoxoius. Don't fear to try.
on March 13, 2015
Reason for two stars is that there were two stones missing already when it arrived. I'm a bit disappointed.
Otherwise it's a beautiful watch. Keeps it's time and looks very good.
on June 17, 2014
It looks great and I love the style, but within a week and a half, the band broke. I tried duct taping it back together, and not even a month later, the other side broke. It looks good but the band is cheap quality.
on June 23, 2016
Love bangle watches, but the side cracked easily if bumped.
on March 29, 2013
I bought this item as a gift for my wife. She received it in a timely manner and she really loved it at the very first glance. The only Con's that I can point is its band quality which is acceptable according to very nice price. I think it deserves 5star rating.
on February 5, 2015
I love everything about this watch - keeps perfect time so far. The band is comfortable and it looks more expensive then it really was.
on February 25, 2014
Im not really a watch wearer simply because I depend on my cell phone for the time, but my decision to buy this was because it really looked nice, I am glad I made the purchase and I wear it everyday!!!
on February 15, 2014
My first watch that was identical to this had a diamond from the inside come out but I liked to style so much I bought a new one. The price is so low but the watch looks very nice.
on April 14, 2014
The picture does not do the watch justice. It is such a beautiful watch and works the way it's supposed to. Very versatile as well. 100% satisfied with this purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.