Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XOXO Women's XO3186 Rhinestone-Accented Watch
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kate Voegele Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on January 12, 2012
Due to my very hands on occupation, my last two watches before this one had straps which broke after a few months. After that, I sought out a watch that had a durable strap! I'm also in my mid 20's and love to be fashionable and smart about how I spend, and this watch did not disappoint me!

Not only is it durable and in good quality, this watch looks just as pretty on your wrists as it does in the picture. I would consider this watch a little more on the larger size, which I don't mind, since I have smaller wrists. It is beautiful and I'd highly recommend it as also being a very versatile accessory.
on October 8, 2013
This watch is beautiful, I like the big face, and the style is nice. Its not too blingy, but its definitely pretty and dressy enough to wear out to work, or formal occasion, and you can dress it down with some jeans and a shirt. The silver bezel, and rhinestones along with the white leather crocodile strap makes the whole watch look very clean and neat, and pretty. I am glad to have found this to replace my old white watch that tore on me after so much usage. I will definitely enjoy this one.
review image review image review image review image review image
on September 20, 2013
Great watch for the money!! It keeps time great and I've never had a problem with it. I Purchased this same watch some time ago (wearing it mostly in Spring and Summer). Had it a few years and didn't really want to part with it but the band began to crack and peel (due mostly I think to the way in which I tried to "clean" and "re-whiten" the band when it got dirty), and the face started to look dull. It was because of this that I decided to purchase another one, because I liked it so much!
on August 12, 2014
This is the second one I ordered. I ordered one for my mother before she passed of cancer. I wanted to have one similar so I ordered the silver and she got gold sice she loved gold and I loved silver. GREAT QUALITY! GREAT PRICE! & Great shipping time :)
on April 28, 2014
I've had it for about a month and I wear it to work 5 days out of the week. The band is nice and flexible, there's been no tearing at all unlike some of the watches I've bought in the past few months. It's the perfect blend of quality and cheap that I need (I work at a restaurant and I don't want to risk wearing an expensive watch just to bust it).
on June 10, 2014
I received my XOXO watch 1 day early! Thanks Amazon for such great customer service! The watch came packaged in a nice looking box. I love the watch! It is very pretty and looks like it cost more than it did. The band is very nice and the stones around the watch face really catches your eye. The watch face is large and I have a small wrist. However, I do not think it looks to big and I have been wearing it with a suit to job interviews. The watch goes with elegant to casual. I like the large face because I can see the time easier than a small watch. Thanks Amazon! I love shopping on your website!!
on September 11, 2013
Loved the looks and if you only want a watch for costume jewelry purposes, by all means get this one. If, however, you want a watch that will work for more than 6 months, find another watch!
on February 14, 2013
bought this as a gift thats not suppose to go over a certain amount and dont know what to say, hadnt seen her wearing it but on the good side the shipping came in time and somebody else who watched her open it liked it.
on March 29, 2013
I bought this item as a gift for my wife. She received it in a timely manner and she really loved it at the very first glance. The only Con's that I can point is its band quality which is acceptable according to very nice price. I think it deserves 5star rating.
on May 30, 2012
I received this gift from my husband. Its adorable and the rhinestones around the clock were in. The reason for the one star rating, the month and day dials behind the hands don't work. We returned the one hoping it was just a default on one watch... but we were wrong. The same defect was on the replacement. Overall its cute and does the job when you need the time, but it didn't function like it was supposed to.