Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 12, 2012
Due to my very hands on occupation, my last two watches before this one had straps which broke after a few months. After that, I sought out a watch that had a durable strap! I'm also in my mid 20's and love to be fashionable and smart about how I spend, and this watch did not disappoint me!

Not only is it durable and in good quality, this watch looks just as pretty on your wrists as it does in the picture. I would consider this watch a little more on the larger size, which I don't mind, since I have smaller wrists. It is beautiful and I'd highly recommend it as also being a very versatile accessory.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on October 8, 2013
This watch is beautiful, I like the big face, and the style is nice. Its not too blingy, but its definitely pretty and dressy enough to wear out to work, or formal occasion, and you can dress it down with some jeans and a shirt. The silver bezel, and rhinestones along with the white leather crocodile strap makes the whole watch look very clean and neat, and pretty. I am glad to have found this to replace my old white watch that tore on me after so much usage. I will definitely enjoy this one.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on August 12, 2014
This is the second one I ordered. I ordered one for my mother before she passed of cancer. I wanted to have one similar so I ordered the silver and she got gold sice she loved gold and I loved silver. GREAT QUALITY! GREAT PRICE! & Great shipping time :)
on June 10, 2014
I received my XOXO watch 1 day early! Thanks Amazon for such great customer service! The watch came packaged in a nice looking box. I love the watch! It is very pretty and looks like it cost more than it did. The band is very nice and the stones around the watch face really catches your eye. The watch face is large and I have a small wrist. However, I do not think it looks to big and I have been wearing it with a suit to job interviews. The watch goes with elegant to casual. I like the large face because I can see the time easier than a small watch. Thanks Amazon! I love shopping on your website!!
on September 20, 2013
Great watch for the money!! It keeps time great and I've never had a problem with it. I Purchased this same watch some time ago (wearing it mostly in Spring and Summer). Had it a few years and didn't really want to part with it but the band began to crack and peel (due mostly I think to the way in which I tried to "clean" and "re-whiten" the band when it got dirty), and the face started to look dull. It was because of this that I decided to purchase another one, because I liked it so much!
on May 22, 2014
The thing broke the second time I tried it on...never even got to wear it. I have pretty small wrists so I had to pull it kinda tight to about the second-to-last hole....and the band literally just broke off. Not impressed. And yeah, I know this was inexpensive so I didn't expect much, but pretty sure I could get a plastic Barbie watch from the toy section at Wal-Mart that would last longer than this. LAME
on September 7, 2016
All of those disks in the face are decoration only. Water leaked into the face the first time I washed my hands good with it on. Shows number 12 only. But it's cute looks like it costs more than it did.
on September 11, 2013
Loved the looks and if you only want a watch for costume jewelry purposes, by all means get this one. If, however, you want a watch that will work for more than 6 months, find another watch!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on April 28, 2014
I've had it for about a month and I wear it to work 5 days out of the week. The band is nice and flexible, there's been no tearing at all unlike some of the watches I've bought in the past few months. It's the perfect blend of quality and cheap that I need (I work at a restaurant and I don't want to risk wearing an expensive watch just to bust it).
on June 4, 2013
I bought this watch because I am a substitute teacher. Some classrooms have clocks in hard to read spots so I needed a watch. I used it for about a month before the watch's battery died. I was subbing when it died. Now, I have to spend money to get the battery replaced. I know watch batteries die all the time but I was hoping I'd have atleast 6-12 months before having to replace.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.