Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 92 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 99 reviews
on May 30, 2017
Cost / Benefit is excellent, recommend it.
on April 22, 2013
This watch is very nice looking and goes with almost everything. But it is a 20$ watch and lasted about 2 months of daily wear. After this amount of time, one crystal fell out and the silvertone wore off to a pinkish tone. So now the watch looks pretty shabby, but i really enjoyed it while it lasted. The hands are glow in the dark, so that is nice. The face is silver not white as it appears in the photo. I 'm tempted to buy it again because it is very inexpensive.
on January 28, 2014
This watch looks great in person. If you have large wrists then this watch may not be the one for you. I have purchased other XOXO watches and generally they fit me a little big, however this one is totally on the small side. I see on the review that a lot of women complain about how big their watches are, so if you have that issue then this is the watch for you as it would probably fit perfectly.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 6, 2017
Looks really good. One star deduction due to the "feel" of the product, feels very light, like plastic light.
on July 25, 2012
excellent product. I recommend it 100%. is of good qualityeasy to use. you can wear with everything.all my friends like me and want to buy one
on February 16, 2017
Love this watch. It looks better than the picture!
on January 9, 2014
I need to return this item. When I received it, there was no packing order enclosed. The crystal was pulled out and there was not a cardboard piece holding it in place until the consumer opened it to set the time on it. So, when I have tried to set the time, it will not work.
on October 29, 2015
I bought this as a Christmas present for my granddaughter. I like the way it looks and seems very
substantial. I hope she likes it !!!
on October 22, 2014
Cute and very similar to the picture. Efficient shipping. You wont be ashamed to give it to a friend as a gift. Thumbs upđź‘Ť
on May 9, 2013
Very nice watch. Looks durable and even better than the picture. I bought it for a friend and she is absolutely in love with it so I'm happy. The box it comes in is also really cute. Will make a perfect present for someone.