Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on April 10, 2011
I am not exactly sure what I was thinking, but when I received the watch in the mail I was excited. I liked the packaging that it came in and the watch itself is attractive. I could not help but to feel like it did seem to look a little cheap, especially by the weight of it and the type of material. I think I was disappointed by the material that it is made of, not too weighty but a huge watch. It's attractive but I can say I was not overtaken by it.
on June 27, 2017
Excellent seller I recommend it extensively.
on June 22, 2015
The pin fell out after wearing it for the first time. Seller was very willing to return even after their 30 days warranty as it was a gift hat wasn't opened right away.
on February 20, 2013
I have had this watch for about 6 months and I wouldn't recommend it for every day wear. I love the watch itself. It fits well, has a very nice look to it and has consistently worked. However, the silver has worn away at the edges and has left a copper look to it. It wouldn't be so bad if I actually liked Copper, but I don't.
on April 2, 2011
I purchased this gorgeous watch for a woman who does not enjoy the frilly types of watches normally associated with women's time pieces. It is the perfect combination of edge and polish paired with a little bling of the diamonds surrounding the bezel to make it feminine. The price and brand are outstanding; who would know when wearing it that it was so reasonable? The box makes it perfect for gifts, and thus far it has worked as well as some of the more costly watches available. If you have a woman that loves watches, but not "girly" ones, this style may just be your pick.
on May 14, 2015
For the price these watches are unbeatable. They are very attractive and are very accurate.
My wife loved them. I bought her three of them.
on February 8, 2013
I wear it almost everyday. It doesn't look cheap for the cost. I would definitely buy another watch with this brand.

In hind sight, I might not repurchase this brand. I really like the fashion, but the metal turned to quick on the band. I would've liked to have worn it a little longer.
on February 25, 2012
This is the watch I would love to wear @ work everyday. Finishing is done greatly,looks great in my wrist. I want to keep it but my sister wants more than I do. I'm gifting her. I recommend you to buy this one if u are planning to buy fossil (which I got it for $110):)
on May 22, 2014
I like Xoxo's watches I have three... but the bracelet to this watch is different... I don't know how describe but seems to be out to harm and the glass of the watch get cracked
on August 27, 2012
I purchased this watch because I needed an inexpensive but decent looking watch for work. My more expensive watches were getting scratches and worn out, so I purchased this watch. It has definitely served it's purpose. I would purchase this product again in different colors.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.