Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 2, 2013
Okay, so I read the reviews and I purchased this item anyway thinking to myself that I wouldn't be one of the 'unlucky few' who received a bum watch. I tend to think that negative reviews are sometimes the work of the vocal minority and don't always reflect the true quality of a product.

Hoo boy was I wrong.

Due to a strange personality quirk, I actually ordered this watch along with two more of the same make, different colors. I opened all three at the same time and here were the results:

Watch 1: Black. Operation is normal. Wear it for one night and the clasp pops open no less than four times. Returned.

Watch 2: Gray (this model). Try to set the time and the minute hand catches up on the hour hand when turning around the dial for the first time. Try to dislodge. No avail. Returned.

Watch 3: Rose. Second hand catches on the :10 mark. Time, for all intents and purposes, stops. Returned.

Believe the bad press. I am one of those people who actually gave this watch a try even after reading the reviews and was repaid for my efforts with 3 out of 3 watches being broken right out of the box.
on September 24, 2012
I got this because it was relatively inexpensive and I just need to get used to wearing and looking at a watch. It LOOKS decent, but unfortunately that's about it.

From day one it has had an issue of stopping overnight and losing anywhere from two to four hours. I took it to have the battery checked and it was just shy of dead (even though I'd had to pull the plastic thing from around the crown to make it start!).

I had the battery replaced, but it still kept losing time overnight. I thought perhaps the new battery was a dud, so I had it tested, and it is fine. Apparently the watch is the dud.

I'll be returning it and hopefully buying a new one that works because I DO like the design.

EDIT: One week after receiving the replacement it started to stop randomly just like the first. I settled for a $10 watch from Walmart that works better, though it doesn't suit my personal tastes.
on August 21, 2011
I bought this watch for myself and when I received it the band already had some scratches on it. The watch itself looks nice. I like the gun metal color and the rhinestone accent. However when I purchased the watch I did not realize that the Chronograph is just for looks and doesn't actually function. This took a lot out of the appeal of the watch for me. It also felt pretty cheap weight and material-wise but then again, it is a $20 watch so you have to realize that you're going to get what you pay for.
on October 1, 2013
the watch is very pretty and I had to replace my original one because the minute hand kept getting stuck between the 7 & 8. the replacement watch has already lost some rhinestones and the gun metal wrist band is loosing its color and it has turned my wrist green. I used it for nursing clinicals and I thought it would be ok and I found out other wise. I wear it for short periods of time and that all now.
on August 9, 2013
Just wanted an inexpensive "boyfriend" style watch in the hard to find gun metal color. I love the gun metal, very unique but still feminine. The 3 smaller dials are just for looks which is fine. I had to have 2 links taken out for fit ($10 at JC Penny jewelry counter) but otherwise very pleased with overall style and fit. Looks great, very happy with my purchase. Would purchase this brand again.
on April 9, 2016
Broke almost immediately
on August 26, 2011
This watch is very nice for the money. Two things I don't like...it was too big so I had to take it to a jeweler to get links taken out and the dials in the face are evidently fake since they don't move at all. Despite these two things, I love it and I think I may just have to get it in another color!
on June 11, 2014
a little heavier than i expected but looks great and functions well. goes with anything. good deal for the price.
on April 2, 2012
I thought this watch was super cute. Within half an hour of having it the face was broken. It is very cheap and there is no way to change the date, month, etc. Spend the money on a quality watch. I will never buy one this cheap again.
on March 7, 2014
I am very happy with the product arrived as I expected and as descriptions of the same product is indicated excellent
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.