Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XOXO Women's XO5299A Rhinestone Accent Dark Blue Enamel Bracelet Watch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on March 14, 2012
I gave this as a gift to my mom. The watch is really pretty, however, the clasp broke after a couple months of wearing it. Not the usual quality I normally get from XOXO brand. Very dissapointed.
on March 27, 2014
I saw a very expensive watch in macys and wanted it but way too much...searched amazon and found this which looks exactly like the expensive one...got it, love and and ordered another one in a different color
on December 2, 2015
Beautiful, but the clasp doesnlt work. I'm a person who sometimes doesn't wear my purchases immediately so I just realized this item is defective but it's past the return date. Buyers, please try on or check merchandise prior to the return date. Otherwise, if it's defective, as this watch is, it's too late to do anything about it.
on November 26, 2012
A week after I bought it was losing color. It is a poor quality clock so do not recommend it to anyone.
on July 10, 2015
Cheap but totally served its purpose. I wanted a fun blue watch. The three interior dials don't do anything. It runs big, but I like it. The color is great and I really wanted metal.
on July 18, 2015
This watch is cute, but is not a brushed finish as shown in the picture. It is definitely a shiny finish. I was pretty disappointed when I opened the box, but the watch is still really cute.
on May 28, 2016
The product was received but the watch machine is damage so i can't use the watch. I will never buy a xoxo watch again. I wiil be grateful if the amount payed is returned to my credit card.
on June 6, 2016
I like the watch. It works well and seems sturdy. The picture is basically accurate. It's just that the real thing lacks the "pop" of the picture. It's a little dull.
on May 4, 2013
this watch is very beautiful their appearance is elegant, have an average quality, the price value is correct.
excellent article, I got just what I expected, thanks
on January 6, 2013
excelente calidad y presentación, muy bueno relación entre producto y el precio, excelente marca, se recomienda la compra, puntualidad para la entrega

See 1 answered question