Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 162 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 176 reviews
on April 20, 2013
I got this watch as a gift for fiance. She loves the appearance and has worn it more than any watch she's ever had. After about 4 months, we were noticing that the time kept by the watch slowly fades behind and requires some weekly synchronization.

This issue seemed to fix itself over time and requires less frequent adjusting now. It's now about a yr after the purchase and the rose gold finish has turned into more of a traditional gold look. Even though it's not the same, it still looks pretty good. I'm sure the fading has to do with how much it has been worn over the year. Either way, I would certainly buy this again for what I paid for it.
on January 2, 2013
I mentioned to my husband I had a wrist watch in just about every color but rose gold and we looked at quite a few in several stores; but none were quite to my liking or more than I wanted to pay. This XOXO watch fit the bill in every way -- well, actually I should have one link taken out for a perfect fit.

I would say it's perfect except for the fact that the 24-hour dial does not work and has never moved from the 12 o'clock position since I got the watch. Also, there were no instructions included on how to reset the three smaller dials. I thought of returning the watch for a fully working model; but I couldn't find this watch on Amazon in rose gold, only plain gold. I also saw a less expensive watch on sale at Amazon; but it didn't have all the hours marked, only 12, 3, 6 and 9. Also, there were no minute lines. So, although that watch looked very similar and was in rose gold, I prefer mine.

If someone can inform me if this particular watch is still in stock and how I can locate it on Amazon before Jan. 21st, I'd appreciate it.
on February 22, 2014
I purchased 2 of these watches for Valentine's Day, one for my wife, one for my 12 year old daughter. Neither watch would fit their arms. They are made for a very very tiny person. My 12 year old daughter could not even put the watch on her small wrist. Do not purchase these watches!!!! They look really nice on the website, but don't be fooled. I make just above minimum wage so it really upset me to find out that I wasted my hard earned money!!! Not even worth sending back. If I can save just one person out there from throwing away their money it will be worth it. Too bad I can't give less than 1 star !!!
EB
on December 17, 2013
I really like this watch! Rose-Gold is my favorite, so I was very excited to find this watch which is fairly inexpensive.

The jewelry clasp is different from every other watch I've had, and it's slightly more challenging to get on that the normal watches, but nothing too bad.

Also, I did not realize that the three mini-faces were solely for decoration. Granted, I did not scour the description where I'm pretty sure that was pointed out, but just in case anyone else is wondering, they do not work. However, they are still pretty in my opinion and because they have the little dial hands, even though they don't move, they look real which is nice.

All in all, a great, functional, and beautiful watch. If you are looking for something inexpensive and rose-gold this is great for you!
on May 17, 2013
I had been looking for an inexpensive, yet, reliable watch. After reading the reviews I decided to give XOXO a try. What a mistake! I couldn't set the day, month or date. The box didn't come with instructions. Apparently they are just for 'looks'. After 2 weeks, only wearing the watch to work, the color started to fade and come off. I put the thing on my dresser every night. I didn't even sleep with it on. Then to make the whole transaction a HUGE MISTAKE the face broke! The glass literally FELL OFF and smashed to the floor! So, if you are wanting to throw away $20.00 buy it -- otherwise donate the money to a friend in need -- I am thoroughly disappointed and embarrassed for Amazon. I am a steady customer of Amazon -- not XOXO. Complete garbage!
on November 21, 2013
I've had this watch for about 2 months now. When I first saw it, I was immediately attracted to the rose gold color. It reminded me of some of the latest Michael Kors watches I'd seen lately. The display is large enough and looks lovely. In fact, many people have actually mistaken it for the MK original. My only disappointment is that it has stopped working. The second hand twitches, and the larger hands have stopped moving. I've tried to reset it, to no avail. Also, the color has worn away a bit , but that's expected - after all, it was only $20. Overall, it's a great watch, but I'm disappointed in how quickly it broke.
on February 7, 2017
Beautiful watch but be careful and read the description closely. Who puts decorative subdials on a watch?! If you wear it, you will look at it and always think it's Wednesday the 29th all the time. I would give it 5 stars if the subdials were functional.
on November 12, 2013
For the price, you really can not go wrong with this watch. it was way too big on me, but I had it sized for 5 bucks. I get tons of complements on it. And no one knows that the dials are just for show.
on January 9, 2013
If you are looking for something to wear a couple times a week or with certain outfits, this is a great choice. Very classy looking for a great price. Definitely would not recommend for every day wear unless you are willing to replace it quickly due to wearing of color.
on March 29, 2017
cute watch but battery dies pretty fast