Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 63 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on May 20, 2013
After two days of wearing this watch the white started to peel off. As the warranty specifically states that it does not cover the strap or scratches I could not return it. Now I am left with a watch that I cannot wear as it is half white and half silver. I thought of peeling all the white off to let it just be silver, but wouldn't you know it not all the white will peel off. I inquired at a jeweler as to what I could do and he informed me that it would seem this was actually a silver watch that they coated to sell as a white watch. As the silver underneath is shiny nothing is going to stick to it permanently. So I am left with a sliver watch with peeling white that I can't wear anymore. What a disappointment. And I really loved the watched. Everyone commented on it when I first wore it.
on February 20, 2017
Beautiful but Bad product, bad quality, the first day went out the glass. I do not recommend it.
on August 31, 2015
I would rate it 5 stars, but it didn't come with an extra link so the watch is too small, and I have a small wrist. I love the look of it very much.
on August 3, 2016
My favorite white, summer watch broke recently. I ordered this as a replacement because it looked very similar to mine. I like it, but not as much as what it is replacing. It is much heavier because of the materials used to make the band (metal). It isn't as chunky (I like chunky). But it is a white, summer watch that will do for now.
on January 29, 2015
so i ordered this because i need a watch to add to my day to day wardrobe and when it arrived on time it was exactly what i wanted as far as look and functionality goes...but heres the catch...the wrist band runs small...it doesnt fit around mine or my wifes wrist...i have looked around for links and come up short...so far i have it doctored with some crazy loom bands (white) so i can slip it on and wear it for now...there is no contact info for XOXO to order more links, i wish there was
on July 15, 2014
For an inexpensive watch it's great. Clasp does not work easily, but stays closed once it is clasped. Had jeweler remove links so it would fit my very small wrist. Would purchase again.
on December 20, 2016
I love this classy looking watching. I've worn it most days for over a month and it is just what I expected. The face is 1 1/2 inches in diameter so it is large, but I like it that way.
on October 14, 2013
I thought this product would a little more prettier but when I received it the white coating was also visibly chipping and it looked so CHEAP as if someone took white nail polish and coated it. The picture displays it wonderfully, but its JUST the picture...Photoshop....

I DO NOT recommend this product. in fact, its a waste of money and I'm not even taking out the case it came in....it's going right back to wherever it came from...
on April 27, 2016
It's a really nice watch, but it doesn't come with much instruction on how to set the month/date. SO I guess though option are only for looks. Can anyone tell me how to set it or where to find some instructions?
on July 12, 2014
It is larger and heavier than I thought it would be for a woman. The clasp is very difficult to open and use with one hand. I ordered another watch at the same time which I have also received that is easier to use. However, it is similar in appearance with the XO5408 and I had wanted the two watches for different occasions.