Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 23, 2014
This is a pretty nice watch. Firstly, "for standard women's size" it is too short for my 71/4" wrist, could not even get a tight fit. Secondly, I guess I am not too keen on rose gold in this model, I would rather yellow gold. Thirdly, I didn't know how I would like this large a watch on my wrist. It was OK, however my ideal would be a little smaller, not by much. Over all it is beautiful to look at, good weight and not tin-like. My recommendation is for watches to be listed with the length of the band or bracelet, or the size wrists it will fit. "Women standard" size is a cop-out for not being precise and hence helpful. I spend a lot of time deciding whether to order or not because of this vague description. I hope this was helpful. I am returning it.
on August 11, 2013
I ordered this watch and was very happy with the style and colors. I had to have the band adjusted but I was prepared to pay for that. After wearing the watch only about a month, it started losing time. I figured I had a bad battery and went back to the jewelry store where they tested my battery and told me it was fully charged and the problem was something mechanical with the watch. I am very disappointed that the watch wasn't of better quality and now I can't return it to the vendor. I would not recommend this watch to anyone.
on November 3, 2015
This is advertised as a women's watch... unfortunately it is clearly too big and chunky.... a great MEN'S watch.
on November 13, 2017
I fell in love with this watch and wore it daily until the black started to peel off about a month after getting it.
on October 19, 2014
I really loved this watch with the contrasting colors. Bigger, sporty but can wear to the office. The black enamel on the band chips and wears but if you buy a small bottle of enamel craft paint you can keep it looking new but defeats the purpose of using for daily wear. Eventually I scraped the black completely off and polished up the band. Doesn't have the same impact but contrasting black face still gives pop.
on October 17, 2012
The packaging looks great, watch looks fashion but cheap, finish color looks brighter in person than in the picture, giving the appearance that the painting lost easily and has a copper smell a bit unpleasant. For the price I think is adequate quality but looks very cheap
on July 23, 2014
It's okay for the price. I like the ease reading the time with the large face. It did not come with the pin to connect it to the watch and I ended up having to go to the jewelers to get the link removed so I would have a pin the correct size to attach it to the watch. I would have liked the extra link in it but that wasn't possible. For $20 what do you expect???
on January 5, 2014
I bought this watch just for fun, and that's what it is - fun! I've always worn small, dainty watches but just felt like stepping outside the box. I thought the size might be annoying to me, but I'm unaware of it when wearing it. I've only had it about a week but so far am enjoying it. And it's very pretty to look at.
on April 24, 2013
This is to notify you that the watch you buy them is to become blurred all black color that looks like it was painted and the paint is slowly disappearing with the use ... Much thank you would know the damage as it was before you bought a watch valued at $ 19.99 and not $ 5 a watch, thank you very much Lilimar Perez

if I can send a email address I send pictures of my watch to see them

lilimarp@hotmail.com
on February 18, 2013
I tought thata I was getting a great watch for a relativvely good price, yet what I got leaves a lot to be said about.
Th black stripe of paint that has the watch peels off and yes!, it looks horrible. I had to finish peeling it off with sand paper. I know and understand that is cheap nut you don't have to take it so literal.

I do NOT recommend... Bad quality, spend a little more for a better product.
Hate it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.