Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 4, 2015
By far the cutest watch I've had!!! Only negative is that over time it started to discolor from under the band which caused my wrist to turn green. I just coated the bottom with clear coat of nail polish and problem solved! For the price I def. would recommend it!
review image
11 helpful votes
12 helpful votes
on December 18, 2015
I was so excited when I first ordered this watch, and seeing the price snatched this piece up in heartbeat. I waited patiently for this beautiful watch to come in the mail. When it finally came, I opened the box and sorely disappointed. The watch which is stunning, exactly as featured, included NO LINKS, or EXTENDERS, which is highly unusual. I tried the watch on, and as you will see in the pictures, it was so tight it pinched my skin, and was very difficult to remove.

I called Amazon Support to ask if perhaps they had forgotten to place some extra links inside the box, as most watches I have purchased in the past, in fact every watch I have purchased, comes with 1-2 extra links. After speaking with not one but two customer service representatives, they told me that they were unable to send me any additional links for this watch, and this is simply how XOXO makes their watches, but could process a refund If I wanted to send it back.

I find it extremely odd that a watch does not come with additional links, or at least the option to purchase them at the very least, since everyone has different size wrists. I do not consider myself to have large wrists and generally have to take a link out, but this watch is EXTREMELY small and could only fit a child or someone who was extremely petite, in which case this would probably be a very large and overpowering selection of jewelry for them.

I strongly advise that you do not purchase this watch, or any other XOXO watches, as it's clear they have no little to no communication with the actual manufacturer and the ability to purchase additional links and or replacement parts, is not an option. So if you need to find a battery, replacement links, or have issues with your watch down the line such as moisture in the glass, you will have great difficulty in figuring out who to contact to use your limited time warranty on this product.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on June 2, 2016
My wife feels that this is an excellent watch. It is very stylish and the time is accurate and easy to read. Her only complaint is that the watch band is too short. It barely fits on her average size wrist. I fixed it for her by purchasing a matching watch band extender. The need for this was the reason why I only gave it four stars instead of five.
on July 25, 2012
i love this watch so much! :) i was kinda skeptical about it since i heard some questionable stuff about it but now i know its a good thing! it looks expensive even though it isnt! ive had a ton of compliments as well. please buy this watch!
15 helpful votes
16 helpful votes
on May 6, 2015
I like the look of this watch, it works fine but after a month or so a stone did fall out. I have since coated all of the stones with a coat of clear nail polish to prevent any other stones from falling out. Also, I almost lost a pin, I pushed it back in but I'm not sure how that started to come out without trying? Anyways, can't say I expected more from a watch this cheap - once this cheap one dies I will probably invest in a very similar look from a nicer/more expensive brand.
on December 28, 2016
really pretty, kinda tight on my daughters wrist. she is athletic and might have slightly bigger wrist than average 12 year olds, but its somewhat snug on her.
on April 12, 2015
I have got compliments wearing this watch. It looks great. I had no problems with band. Looking for great and not pay a lot. I will recommend buying this. This my fourth watch from XOXO. These are great watches at decent price.
on December 25, 2014
This watch is very cute! I recommend this brand are very good at their watches and finishes are top quality. Worth buying, they are a good investment. I have several of this brand and have worked perfectly for years, so there is be careful not to use perfumes or lotions when you're wearing to prevent loss of color if they are gold or silver. You must use fragrances or lotions before inserting the clock, so you make the color last.
on May 30, 2017
Cost / Benefit is excellent, recommend it.
on July 30, 2017