Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 151 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 160 reviews
on July 31, 2016
Bought this watch for my girlfriend and she loved it. She actually picked it out herself and when it came through the mail she has worn it 3 days in a row. Nice watch in opinion.
review image review image review image
on October 27, 2013
FYI can wear it with anything most of all it fit perfectly did not have to adjust the band.. I have brought four already with this one you cannot beat the price and the look.
on November 16, 2013
Love this watch! I wear it daily to work...especially since I cannot carry my cellular around and timing is everything! I followed one of the advice from the previous comments. Immediately when I received it, I put 3 layers of clear nail polish on the crystals just to have peace of mind that nothing will fall out. I really love this watch and it was closely related to the one i wanted (Michael Kors), but since I dont have that kind of income to spend, I chose the next best thing. So far, so good!
on September 15, 2015
It is really a good watch. But you must be really careful with it like do not wash your hands because it turns black but I mean for the price I cant complain.
on October 13, 2013
I love this item Thank you, all my friends keep asking me where did I getting from...I just love it.
on September 23, 2015
The timepiece has an impressive appearance . I am not sure what the term "on gold case" represents. Is it that the watch was supposed to be presented in a gold colored boxing or is this in reference to the face of the watch? If the former, then I did not receive that packaging and as such I am a bit disappointed.
I have other xoxo pieces and know this one will be as dependable.
on May 30, 2017
Cost / Benefit is excellent, recommend it.
on April 23, 2014
The watch would be perfect, however, it would be nice if the seller provided or already had a batter installed, since you have to unscrew 4 tiny screws before you can insert a battery. So I didn't get to just open it and put it on my wrist.
on August 24, 2017
very nice watch
on April 10, 2017
I love my watch looks valuable... very nice