BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 27, 2013
FYI can wear it with anything most of all it fit perfectly did not have to adjust the band.. I have brought four already with this one you cannot beat the price and the look.
on November 16, 2013
Love this watch! I wear it daily to work...especially since I cannot carry my cellular around and timing is everything! I followed one of the advice from the previous comments. Immediately when I received it, I put 3 layers of clear nail polish on the crystals just to have peace of mind that nothing will fall out. I really love this watch and it was closely related to the one i wanted (Michael Kors), but since I dont have that kind of income to spend, I chose the next best thing. So far, so good!
on September 15, 2015
It is really a good watch. But you must be really careful with it like do not wash your hands because it turns black but I mean for the price I cant complain.
on October 13, 2013
I love this item Thank you, all my friends keep asking me where did I getting from...I just love it.
on September 23, 2015
The timepiece has an impressive appearance . I am not sure what the term "on gold case" represents. Is it that the watch was supposed to be presented in a gold colored boxing or is this in reference to the face of the watch? If the former, then I did not receive that packaging and as such I am a bit disappointed.
I have other xoxo pieces and know this one will be as dependable.
on May 30, 2017
Cost / Benefit is excellent, recommend it.
on April 23, 2014
The watch would be perfect, however, it would be nice if the seller provided or already had a batter installed, since you have to unscrew 4 tiny screws before you can insert a battery. So I didn't get to just open it and put it on my wrist.
on August 24, 2017
very nice watch
on April 10, 2017
I love my watch looks valuable... very nice
on December 17, 2016
So darn cute I hope it does not break down