Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on February 3, 2015
Bought this as a gift for my mom's bday and so far she loved it! We like that the diameter is just the normal size and not too big. Looks elegant and expensive eventho it's cheap..will buy this brand again.

As for the delivery, got it on the promised date, so everything is all good.
on July 19, 2013
The first watch I received broke within days. The circular frame of the fake chronolog came loose from the dial and blocked the arms, turning the watch into a big chunky bracelet. The return and replacement process was fast and easy, however, and the new one is holding up so far.
on August 26, 2014
Love, love, LOVE this watch! It not only looks great, but is the perfect size for my small wrist. When I say perfect size, I mean the display (face), not the length of the bracelet. Like with all watches this style, the bracelet will need to be resized (links removed). You can do it yourself (watch how to on youtube) or pay $5 to have jeweler do it, if lucky, they will do it while you wait. :-)
on December 17, 2014
i was surprised With the quaity, styleand size as what i have expected when i received it. but the thing is, im using it almost everyday at work. i did not expect that the gold tone will fade and the back side also. well, this is just a fashion watch and it just suits the price.
on November 21, 2013
The XO5556 Analog gold and Silver matches most of my clothing needs and it looks like a really quality high priced watch at a very affordable price. I Love My XOXO5556 Analog Watch.
on September 3, 2014
I like the versatility of this two-tone watch. I thought the profile of the watch would be more slight based on the images shown, but it is much more prominent than I expected. This is not an issue unless you are looking for a smaller watch with a more delicate appearance.
on May 21, 2015
Nice!!!
on May 24, 2015
Hmmmm... wellll I actually was a bit surprised when I received this item. I got this for my mom as a gift... it's light and looks cheaper than in the picture. My mom has no complaints tho... if i ordered it for myself would have been a bit disappointed. All in all guess it's ok for the price. We'll see how it holds up.
on September 26, 2015
I love this watch! I have been wearing it for several weeks now and it looks like an expensive watch. It is classy and exactly what I wanted.
on April 13, 2013
I received my order the same as picture, it's very good, i received on the time and i'll buy more thing from you
thanks
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.