Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XOXO Women's XO5586 Two-Tone Bracelet Watch
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on June 19, 2014
The watch was delivered to me defective. I guess that did not work did not work and the battery was missing the top button of those on the sides. Disappointed with purchase. El reloj me lo entregaron defectuoso. No funcionaba supongo que la batería no funcionaba y le faltaba el primer botón de los que tienen por los lados. Decepcionada con la compra.
review image
on June 12, 2014
I purchased this watch to use as a work watch and to also have some kind of style while working. When I initially received the watch I was really happy with the appearance of it UNTIL a few weeks later. I noticed the band was first to turn. Now the hands in the watch are peeling their color?! Never heard of that! Not very happy with the purchase. I received many compliments initially but I can't imagine anyone complimenting it now. I will continue to wear as a work watch until I can find something a little more durable. More than likely go back to a rubber watch for the hospital. If you plan to purchase, maybe reconsider this brand and invest in something a little reputable.
on May 24, 2014
This is a really nice watch for the price. It looks great on and is good quality, nice and heavy. Came in a nice box that would be a great presentation for a gift. It actually adds a bit of "bling" when I want something other than a bracelet. I had to take out a link and had no trouble doing this at home with a safety pin. I recommend it.
on May 6, 2015
I have lots of watches and this one is a great addition.I especially love big watches and this is a big watch, but not too heavy. The finishes are good. It is a very comfortable fit for my 7 inch wrist. It looks even better than the pictures.
on February 20, 2016
it is a really nice watch, but unfortunately after repeated use, the colors fade. Now all the goldtones are pretty much gone, and the back of the watch has a really ugly copperish color where both the silver and goldtones are completely gone. It is disappointing since it was such a nice-looking watch.
on May 21, 2013
Was kind of spectacle about getting this watch because it had no reviews, but purchased it anyway. The price was right. Received the watch in the mail. Date, Day dial doesn't work, just for show. And after I've had it for a few weeks now it hold moisture. SMH! I purchase this watch with the intent that it would last me for a while and I was looking for a nice two tone watch that I could wear with whites and black clothing. Guess the saying is true...You get what you pay for.
on December 15, 2015
Nice watch, received the incorrect item but it still looks ok. I haven't been able to get a replacement even though I've requested service with no response, gave up since it was only $19.00. But still a nice watch for the price if it's what you want.
on April 11, 2015
Loving it
review image
on March 9, 2015
I don't know why people are giving this watch a bad review; I absolutely love it! This is a great watch for the price; it's beautiful and I get many compliments on it. Only con was it is heavier than I thought it would be but a great value for the money!
on March 1, 2014
First of all I got it very fast, it took approximately 2 days to ship and deliver the item, tha'ts great!!! It was packaged securely, with many ballon bags inside, so that the item will never be damaged. When I opened it I found a cute small box inside, with xoxo label, and of course the watch itself inside. The watch is really amazing. It looks even more gorgeous, than a golden watch, let alone speaking about how it looks on my wrist. That's the thing which make you feel really unique, it is very bright, and much more beautiful than it is seen on the picture. I would certainly advise it to anybody, who is searching for a good quality and a gorgeous look. Thank You Very Much. I am so happy with my purchase.