Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XOXO Women's XO5602 Gold-Tone Watch with Braided Faux Leather Band
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on June 3, 2013
I should have known better than to buy a watch online =/ I'm disappointed because it's a bit big/bulky and illfitting but especially because it's VERY difficult to put on. I actually can't do it myself and needed someone else to help; which is impractical... Basically, I wasted $20 because I won't wear it.
on September 15, 2013
The band broke on day two., the glue isn't strong..."leather" is plastic looking....sorry I bought this product...don't waste you're money.
on July 24, 2013
it's a very pretty watch! however... I just bought the exact same thing, in light pink, at rue 21 for 12.99. Same braids, studs, even the watch face is exactly the same minus the "XOXO"
Not saying either of them are a rip off of the other, they're probably made by the same company in china or something and sold to different brands, but just a heads up if anyone wants to save a few bucks and has a rue 21 nearby. :)

The strap doesn't feel or look very reliable on mine and it'll probably break soon if I wear it a lot. that's what superglue's for, though, I guess~ Also, I have very small wrists (about 5") and it's just a little too long to stay put and a little too short to wrap around one more time.
It's still super cute though! :)
on July 21, 2015
Really nice wrap watch! The strap is roomy, and it has three snaps so you can adjust it to the perfect fit. The face of the watch and the rhinestones are as pretty as they are in the photo. My only complaint (hence the 4 star rating) with this specific watch is that the gold embellishments on the strap fade fairly quickly; one day they're gold, the next day they've faded to black. This wouldn't keep me from reordering this watch, though! I'm looking to purchase this style in more colors!
on September 26, 2013
This broke in less than one day. One of the leather straps came unglued. I tried to hinge it back on with super glue. No go.
on December 26, 2013
This is possibly the sweetest looking gift I have ever purchased. It's dainty and pretty. The only thing I didn't care for was the fact that it was a little long, even after being wrapped several times.
on September 8, 2013
The glue for the band started to come apart before I had the watch on even once. The design is fun and would fit for a lot of different settings but I would like the material to last longer than 24 hours in my possession.
on December 14, 2013
I get so many compliments on this watch and the style. great price and looks really cute on. I have a bit of a thick wrist so it just fits on me... any of my friends that have tried it on, it fits them too. the "diamonds" on the edge of the watch-face are really sparkly and make this watch super feminine. love it!
on September 11, 2013
These wrap watches are just too cool. Second one I have bought. This one is more tailored and a little more sophisticated than some that have "bling". Very comfortable and make me feel a little "apart from the ordinary". So many people stop me to look closer and comment. Even people in stores, restaurants, etc.
on December 2, 2013
Cute watch, too bad the faux leather bands are glued on and come off easily. I had the watch a month and on band came of and now the second one is off. If I wanted a pocket watch I would've bought one.