Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 9, 2017
The problem with this item is you have to have the right size wrist and it's difficult to get it to appear on you like it does as pictured. I have very small wrists and it would be a lot better if it were smaller. There are snaps for different sizing but not small enough for me. It works well after having it a couple of years. The original battery still works. I have other watches from this company and have been a very satisfied customer. I think if you really look at it closely it just isn't easy to get it to lay on your wrist as pictured. I would rather it was three separate pieces instead of one long one.
on July 30, 2014
It's beautiful, attractive, stylish and the color is just the same as the picture shown. However,the first metal ring was loosed when I received it. I used a pair of pliers to attach it onto the belt ring. That's why I only gave 4 stars.The size is OK. There are couple buttons for you to adjust the size. FYI, the size of my wrist is about 6.5 inch (16-17cm). I used the last button. It may be uncomfortable if your size of the wrist is over 6.5".
on May 23, 2015
Wow.. This is truly a designer work of art. The space beneath the leopard spots is tan.I hope I have enough space to be very descriptive. It is belt-like. The length is 23 inches long, with 4 snaps at the end..because the belt-like STRAP at its length.. is Wrapped around the wrist..both sides of the watch face.. As many times as needed...then then snaps are closed/adjusted as needed. A 7 inch long gold Chain with 4 pieces grouped together on a side of the watch face down that part of the strap. Gold studded snaps where applicable. Face of watch is mother-of-pearl(that look like inside of clam seashells,the white ones)and the minute, second and hour hands.Strap is Not leather. Feels like rubber to me. Appears to Wrap around enough to hold very good. Comes with Directions and packed well. I like the style.
on March 3, 2017
I absolutely love this watch! The mother of pearl inlay on the face of the watch is just beautiful. I wish it could be a bit bigger. A really nice watch that you can wear everyday and will compliment any outfit too!
on May 31, 2013
I really like my watch, I have a small wrist, and I like the way it fits, not too tight or not too loose!
on October 15, 2013
Very well made for the money. Great to wear going out or to work. Goes well with any outfit. Keeps good time.
on October 13, 2013
Watch is exactly as pictured. Will fit any size wrist due to snaps. Different and very cute for a casual look.
on October 14, 2015
review image
on June 8, 2014
This watch looks even better in person! Although this product was given as a gift, it had to be returned. The gift recipient found it too difficult to wrap the bracelet straps around (2x) and secure the watch. They could never get the watch to look pictured on Amazon. I saw no point in keeping a watch that wouldn't be worn so I decided to send this item back. Good luck!
on May 30, 2013
I got so many compliments the first day I wore this watch...it is very chic. I told everyone who asked where I purchased it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question