Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XOXO Women's XO5627 Crystal and Chain-Accented Watch with White Wraparound Band
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on May 23, 2013
This watch is truly cute for summer time. I love a little bling and this watch is just right for making an outfit a little jazzy without being too over the top..
on May 3, 2014
I bought 20 XOXO watch on amazon, non of them work, come with an empty battery, they work for 1 or 2 weeks and stop working property of the time run slower of faster, this are just look watches not real.
on June 18, 2015
I got this watch as a gift for my daughter & she loves it! :) She says it runs perfectly, is fun to wear & it is just her style...cute, funky, fun!
It came well-packaged, on time & for the price, I couldn't be happier. :) I would definitely recommend this watch to anyone...
on April 18, 2016
I love this watch.. I was a little afraid to order it because some folks didn't give the XOXO watches very good reviews, but I love this watch!! It looks great on my arm- the material (not real leather, of course) is good quality. All of the studs and chains, etc were firmly attached and have stayed that way even though I've worn it a LOT since I got it.. It looks great with my other silver jewelry.. Even though it was very inexpensive, it looks like a more expensive piece- plus it keeps good time!
on February 12, 2014
I normally love XOXO products but I was disappointed in the quality of this one. The band felt like a cross between rubber and fake leather and makes the watch feel really cheap. Its a cute look I just wish they had used a different material for the band.
on November 21, 2013
I bought this watch to put on my SW turquoise inlaid band. The result is surprisingly stunning. Even the jeweler who did the swap commented that he didn't think it would work as well as it did. Think outside the box!
on May 22, 2013
Very good buy and excellent product of very good quality and excellent price very satisfied with my purchase thank you very much and very good buyed of good quality good
on August 21, 2013
I tried other wrap watches but could not get them to fit, even though I have a small wrist. This watch fits easily and looks great.
on October 26, 2015
Ok so it looks way better in the photo than in person. Looks super cheap. I ended up giving it to my 12 year old cousin.
on May 25, 2015
i really like the watch. i think it's a bit young for me, i'm 60+ but i'm gonna wear it anyway!