Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 182 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 191 reviews
on August 14, 2011
I loved this watch when I saw it online. I needed a watch to wear to work but traditional watches make me feel like my hands are manly. So when I saw this I was really excited. When i got it I was surprised by the quality of the metal bracelet. the charms however are cheap. And make a really light tinging noise when you move around. The only thing I do not like about this watch was how close some of the charms were placed nets to the watch face. But with a pair of needle nose pliers it was easy to move around. And once I fixed that I loved the watch! Did not have any problem with the watch not working nor the watch being too small. It fits just right for me.
on May 19, 2016
This is a very cute watch, dial is easy to read and clasp works great. I really liked the bracelet links and am thinking about adding some additional charms to it. The only reason I did not give it five stars is that for users with larger wrists, this is likely not going to fit (not adjustable). Overall a great value.
on June 3, 2014
I read all the reviews as I always do before I purchase anything. 1. A watch should always have eithet extesion links or of course the option to make it smaller. Not this one but because some of reviews mentioned it wad too small etc. I got it thinking that for sure it would fit my wrist. Not so it is too big turning around. I do have small wrists granted, so I guess no watch for me (no soup for you, get it, Seinfeld) I have yet to find a watch that will fit my wrist. Mind you I am 5'7 and 57 kilos not a little person. Don't get it, dissapointing.
on February 10, 2016
My niece loved this charm wrist watch.
on August 2, 2017
Love it!
on May 8, 2014
This is a very girly charm bracelet watch with an easy to read dial. The one major problem is the latch to get the watch on and off is very hard to open. I've never been able to open it once it was closed and always have to have someone else undo it once I've put it on and each time it has been a struggle. Today I am going to the jewelers and see if I can get another type of clasp as I cannot use it with this one.
on June 6, 2011
It was a gift for my wife on Mother's Day, and she loved it the first she laid her eyes on it. It's been a month since, and she wears it every time we go to church, or with her female cousin to the movies. It's a beautiful gift for the price, and it came right on time before Mother's Day, even though it said that it was projecting to get here the day after. I would recommend this gift for if it's a birthday, christmas, or just because. I'm very happy that she loved it, and wanted to get it for her the instant I saw it.
on October 30, 2013
Arrived on time and looked great! Used it every day for a few months and the bracelet began to look tarnished. I don't wear it now because of how badly used it looks. Too bad because I really enjoyed the style. Perhaps if I didn't wear it every day . . .
on March 23, 2014
not expensive do the job works good just OK for the price I cant complain on this will recommend buy it
on February 11, 2015
Absolutely love this charm watch-bracelet. I purchased one for my fiancée and I could not help but purchase one for myself too. I love the different charms and the face dial on this watch is really amazing. I hope to collect some more of your watches; they definitely compliments my taste of style!