Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 19, 2016
This is a very cute watch, dial is easy to read and clasp works great. I really liked the bracelet links and am thinking about adding some additional charms to it. The only reason I did not give it five stars is that for users with larger wrists, this is likely not going to fit (not adjustable). Overall a great value.
2 people found this helpful
on August 14, 2011
I loved this watch when I saw it online. I needed a watch to wear to work but traditional watches make me feel like my hands are manly. So when I saw this I was really excited. When i got it I was surprised by the quality of the metal bracelet. the charms however are cheap. And make a really light tinging noise when you move around. The only thing I do not like about this watch was how close some of the charms were placed nets to the watch face. But with a pair of needle nose pliers it was easy to move around. And once I fixed that I loved the watch! Did not have any problem with the watch not working nor the watch being too small. It fits just right for me.
9 people found this helpful
on June 13, 2018
Love the looks of this watch with them bracelet like band...I did remove the charms, because of my age, and I love it...runs great...Would buy another.
on October 8, 2017
Cute and dangly!
One person found this helpful
on September 28, 2017
Super cute fun watch
One person found this helpful
on October 30, 2013
Arrived on time and looked great! Used it every day for a few months and the bracelet began to look tarnished. I don't wear it now because of how badly used it looks. Too bad because I really enjoyed the style. Perhaps if I didn't wear it every day . . .
3 people found this helpful
on June 3, 2014
I read all the reviews as I always do before I purchase anything. 1. A watch should always have eithet extesion links or of course the option to make it smaller. Not this one but because some of reviews mentioned it wad too small etc. I got it thinking that for sure it would fit my wrist. Not so it is too big turning around. I do have small wrists granted, so I guess no watch for me (no soup for you, get it, Seinfeld) I have yet to find a watch that will fit my wrist. Mind you I am 5'7 and 57 kilos not a little person. Don't get it, dissapointing.
on January 8, 2014
I got this for my grandmother as a Christmas present. Opening it up the box is comes in is really cute, sturdy and can fit easily on her bedside table. The watch itself is bright, shiny and the charms are well made. Over all the watch does not feel cheap and she loves it.
on May 8, 2014
This is a very girly charm bracelet watch with an easy to read dial. The one major problem is the latch to get the watch on and off is very hard to open. I've never been able to open it once it was closed and always have to have someone else undo it once I've put it on and each time it has been a struggle. Today I am going to the jewelers and see if I can get another type of clasp as I cannot use it with this one.
on June 19, 2016
Better quality than I though, love the added charms on the watch