Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 89 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 95 reviews
on October 12, 2011
This is a great product. Match for money. I love how adorable it is, and it really does match anything and everything I wear. It's a little on the heavy side and bangs a bunch on table surfaces. The reason why it's a 4 is because I accidentally dropped it and the pin in the latch fell out so I was unable to wear it for a short period of time. The warranty sucks because even though it's for 10 years, it barely covers ANYTHING on the watch, so look out if you're bad at taking care of jewelry. I ended up fixing it myself. In case this happens to you, and you're capable of fixing things yourself, thumbtack pins share the same diameter as the pins (if you don't have the resources to go out and get new pins yourself)...(I'm a college student so I'm permanently broke for the next 20 years of my life)

The silver plating also wears after a while and begins to show a copper color. (I wear mine consistently and wash my hands with them and scrape them on tables on accident)

Other than that, I'd have to say my best watch investment since my cheap knock off hello kitty one. :)
on December 11, 2011
Within a few months the silver tone dissapeared to leave a reddish tone. My wife loved it new because looked beautiful but now it does not look so good.
on April 3, 2017
It is not so much that I love it, since it was a surprise gift for my wife and she loves it! What she likes about it is the combination of the silver (which looks more like platinum), and black.. The face is large enough to read easily, and it feels more like a piece of jewelry than a watch. For me, it was easy to make an adjustment to the links for a better fit.
on May 26, 2017
she loved it
on March 7, 2017
excelent
on February 11, 2015
Absolutely love this charm watch-bracelet. I purchased one for my fiancée and I could not help but purchase one for myself too. I love the different charms and the face dial on this watch is really amazing. I hope to collect some more of your watches; they definitely compliments my taste of style!
on June 30, 2015
It's really cute, but the latch does not stay hooked. It's fallen off my wrist every time I have put it on. Walking into a store yesterday, someone behind me picked it up and called to me, returning it. I am returning it for a refund. Too bad about the latch, because otherwise it's a fun piece!
on February 18, 2013
I write from Venezuela by purchase realized on las December 2012. I bought the XOXO clock to gift to my wife but with three weeks of use intermittent, the clock it horrible, this opaque, decolorized, smelling oxide.
She had used your mark XOXO without problem, but I do not know what happened on this opportunity.
Please, I need a explanation or justification, I demand the change or replacement of the product.
I know to XOXO as products with high Quality
on April 19, 2016
This wTch is cute n' fancy. Although I intend to give it to my sister who wants a bracelet watch w/ all the blings, so I got her this. She luvs it. Thanks again Amazon for a fast & accurate shipping.
on December 26, 2015
I really loved this. It broke the first day. Thinking maybe it was a fluke that it quit telling time, and yes I changed batteries. It still didn't work. Thinking it was a fluke and I really liked it, I ordered another one.