Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 108 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 119 reviews
on July 8, 2014
I purchased these for my wife as an inexpensive gift so that she could wear different bands for different outfits and the gift was kind of a flop. The bands that come with the set are just "OK." They are nothing special, but not much more can be expected for the price. The face of the watch seems to be well made the band have a very "plasticy" feel to them and look like they would begin to crack without too much wear and tear. However, with that said this set would be great for a preteen or teen who loves to match with their outfits without having to buy a half-dozen watches.
on July 14, 2014
I bought this watch set as a gift for my mom for Christmas 2013. She wears the watch nearly every day and has really enjoyed changing the bands to match her outfits. I asked her how it has held up over the last 6 months and she told me the watch has been great!
on March 26, 2014
I bought this set because I thought it will be great to have these many options to combine with my outfits. The quality of the straps is not good, but considering the price, one should not expect much. I am very careful with my stuff, so they have worked fine, but you'd better avoid wet places.

The main disappointment is the battery. I bought this set in May. The watch worked less than a year. I replaced the battery 3 months ago, and it worked again... for one month. :((((( Now I have 7 useless straps because I decided not not spend more money each month buying this watch a battery ($15) (I live in Central America). The set price is $29.99.
on April 21, 2014
I like that quality of the different bands. I wanted a watch with exchangeable bands that did NOT take those little metal rods. The band is one piece and slides under the face of the watch.
on May 15, 2017
The band starts to kind of flake away and look gross after only a few wears.
on August 9, 2012
My eyesight isn't what it used to be so I wanted a watch that was large, not over the top, yet stylish and this will work perfectly. The watch is 1 1/2 in. in diameter and the "gold" coloring is just right, not brassy or cheap looking. The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars is that the bands, while I like the embossed pattern and colors, I'm not sure how long they will hold up as they are not leather. However I think that because I'll be changing them up to go with various outfits, it shouldn't matter too much as they should all get even wear. Overall, I'm glad I purchased this watch.
on December 4, 2012
I previously had a watch with the replaceable bands but the watch died. SO, I had all these pretty colored bands but no watch on which to use them. This watch had different colored bands so happily I have a very wide selection of colors. Seems to be sturdy and looks good on my wrist.
on April 22, 2017
wife liked this watch
on May 10, 2016
Super bad quality. Very disapointed with this product.
review image
on April 9, 2013
I love watched and xoxo has been great with all the watched i have purchased. When i saw all these different wrist bands i had to buy it. The package arrived super fast and the watch face is great. I love all the different choices, its perfect for work. Altho I must point out that compared to all the other xoxo watches I have purchased this has to be the most frail. The leather is not very authentic looking.