Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 23, 2015
This watch works great for my needs. As many other reviewers have commented, the day of the week indicator doesn't appear to move, but I have no use for that feature anyway, so it doesn't bother me. The variety of watch bands is great if you like to coordinate with your outfit. The watch face is rather large, so it takes some getting used to for smaller wrists like mine. I can also see the complaints people had about the band material making their wrist sweaty. I do seem to notice that problem if I'm in a warmer area for very long, but most of the day I'm inside in a well air conditioned office, so I don't notice it too much. I think the watch face (though larger) looks very nice! It doesn't look cheap even though this watch set is very budget friendly! I would definitely recommend this watch set to anyone that really only cares about the basic watch features (as I mentioned, the day feature doesn't appear to work). It serves its purpose for a great, low cost.
4 people found this helpful
on June 22, 2013
I am a physical therapist and in the clinic I own I do not have any clocks up on the wall, as every review I read for decently priced wall clocks said the ticks were very loud and distracting. I do have digital clocks around, however, during many times of the day they are difficult to read with the sunlight shining in, so I was having difficulty maintaining my time spent with my patients. I bought this watch simply to keep better track of time spent with each patient. I am very pleased with the colors of bands that are included in the set. I love the brightness of the blue and pink. The biggest drawback is the 'day' and I believe 'hour' circles are stationary and do not move, however, if I would have read through the reviews better I would have realized others had already stated this. The watch does feel a bit heavy, however, I have not worn a watch in years, so it may just take some getting used to. I do really appreciate that it already comes with one battery so it is ready to use out of the box.
on March 5, 2017
Exactly what I was looking for. Love that I can change band to match what I'm wearing. Easy to clean wristbands as I work in a medical clinic. I can wear fun colors at work then can switch it to black for casual dinner after work. Gotten many compliments on it already. Great price. I've seen the same watch without the different bands for the same price.
2 people found this helpful
on January 5, 2018
Love that you can change the color of the bands to match what you are wearing. Only had this watch for week but it is running perfectly.
on November 29, 2014
Love the idea of interchangeable watch bands, great that they are made of silicone rubber and water resitant, but dropped my watch once and the glass not only cracked it chipped inward an prevents the hands from moving at all! I can't find just an interchangeable watch face to replace my broken one on amazon, so I'm stuck with multiple colored bands that can't be used with anything. Make watch faces more durable!!!
on February 3, 2016
Bought these for my mother and they are long lasting. Not fraying or bursting. You can wear with many different outfits. The change process is pretty simple.
on January 14, 2016
I get so many compliments on this watch! I love being able to change the bands to match my outfit or mood for the day!
2 people found this helpful
on June 4, 2014
It's an okay watch. I would have given it 4 stars but the choice of colours are poor. There is no white, the blue is bright, and I don't think I will wear more than 2 of the colours. Also the face could be a little smaller (a bit big if you have small hands like I do)
on January 7, 2015
Bought this for my wife for Christmas. She loves watches and I isually buy 1-2 per year for her. This is by far the best I have gotten. Usually the straps are difficult to exchange out and can break at the watch face. These slide in and out making the band change 1 second.
on January 14, 2013
This watch has a great face. I didn't think I would use the different bands but I have been. The crystals are very bright and stand out and I have been getting compliments on it constantly! I have a history of trashing my watches so the price is absolutely perfect! I may buy a backup.
8 people found this helpful