Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 30, 2015
Ok, let's get the air clear. The date dials are fake. Get over it. It only says it in the product description, so if you buy this watch don't get all bent out of shape. You have been warned. Now let's be polite. This is a freaking awesome value. One watch, seven bands, free shipping, plus it came in three days. Got this for my wife as part of her V-Day present, and as an avid watch collector I have faith that it is going to be her favorite new accessory. As far as cheap watches go, well played XOXO.
on May 26, 2014
The fabric straps in this set are all very sturdy and functional, and the colors are nice and vibrant. I like the look of the metal mesh strap as well, but that one has a tendency to slip out of the ring that holds it to your wrist so it can be a little annoying to wear even though it looks nice on. I don't actually use the watch face that came with the set as I have one that I prefer, but I can tell you it looks just as described in the item listing. I'm keeping it as a backup and I'm sure it will work just fine if I ever want to switch. Overall, I think I will get a lot of use out of this set. Definitely worth buying. :-)
on December 11, 2015
It was delivered on time, and as described. The metal straps make the watch feels and appear very expensive. I like the ability to use the interchangeable bands to match my attire however, the quality of the interchangeable straps are low-grade compared to the original metal one that is displayed.
on October 24, 2013
The assortment of bands is nice, however the watch itself is quite heavy. The loops on the bands are not attached to the straps; thus, the first time I wore the watch, I dropped the watch and one of the "loops" fell off the band and I cannot find it. For the money, I feel I got what I paid for and will have to be sure to sit in a place where it will be protected from falls. when I put it on and take it off.
on April 18, 2014
i ordered one but i received 2!! and i keep it and gave as a gift to my friends! but when they open it the one with metal came off!!! the good news is there are other wrist let, but i was disappointed!!!
on August 30, 2013
Great watch....stylish and the bands are easily changed. I am very happy with this purchase! so happy, I decided to write my first review!
on April 22, 2015
Not all of the bands fit appropriately on your wrist or the device. The measurement while making must have been inconsistent. Also, the barest hint of moisture, even in the air, and the lens will fog and stay fogged for hours. But hey, it's a cheap watch.
on January 20, 2016
i always buy XOXO watches~ I love them play around with the belts but once battery is gone, is gone, i replaced them but they
dont last long.. oh well.. for the price is ok! :)
on September 19, 2014
The belts are switchable, love it. But, the silver one doesn't hold the belt at all and comes off of the hand. Others non metallic ones are great. You get what you pay for I guess. Loved the quick delivery from the seller, not fond of the product ;(
on April 15, 2014
Its a gift for my lil sister and Well its just PERFECT in its looks material style and the price offcourse :) love it