Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 13, 2013
I bought these for my mother and thought the watch and bands were so pretty! It was tempting to keep the product for myself, but I refrained. I gave this to my mother a few days earlier than the true Mother's Day, and caught her wearing them the next day. (She is elderly.) She said she like them but the face is hard (for her) to read (she has visual impairment), and that the head moves slightly on the top of her wrist. The bands are easy to change and requires NO changing of pins. This is the reason I selected this style of watch for my elderly mother. So pretty. I am going to have to get myself some. The leopard strap is her favorite! I only gave 4 stars instead of 5 because the watch head moves slightly on the top of the wrist. It could just be her, though -- She has very skinny wrists.
on May 26, 2013
I love, love, love this set. The strap colors are vibrant and the watch is so classy but not gaudy. The different colored straps let me change the watch to suit the colors or my mood for the day. The slide through straps are quick to change and I don't wear any other kind of watch band anymore. Great quality! Quick shipment! Well recommended!!!
on May 31, 2013
Looks exactly like the picture. Product is good, was delivered well and is in a perfect condition. i love the colours and the straps are changed easily.
on November 23, 2014
I am in love with this set! I wear a watch to work, so I like the fact that I can coordinate the bands to match my scrubs. The bands are of good quality and are very easy to change.

I highly recommend buying this set if you are looking to change your watch up a bit.
on October 24, 2015
i read several reviews before purchasing this watch, and had high expectations, i didnt like the watch when it arrived, the straps looked very cheap, and after some weeks of wearing,the faux leather straps started coming apart, then the watch stopped working a month after, i wasnt happy with this purchase.
on December 27, 2013
I wanted to get it for my sister kept it for myself. I can change the band so easily it wonderful and very pretty.
on January 8, 2014
The box arrived, looked great, wrapped it and set it under the tree.
Daughter opened it and was thrilled with her choices.
As we began to try them on I was very disappointed with the very cheap straps.
I will update this as we actually have wearing issues to share!
on February 1, 2015
I purchased this watch set for my 17 year old daughter. She loves the little bit of bling (not over the top) and the choices for the watch bands. She wears the watch often. It is over a year old now and still working well and the bands are all in good shape yet!
on January 18, 2016
I really like this watch and the straps however one band has worn at the holes and I have lost the second loop on two of the bands. I need to replace these. Help! Who do I contact?
on April 20, 2014
took this on vacation and had every color watch band to match all outfits. Watch works great and very fashionable