Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on January 13, 2016
I just receive the product today and it doesnt work, the hour change when you move the clock
on February 1, 2016
This watch is useless. The watch has a bad needle. BADDDDD PRODUCT.
on July 28, 2015
This is a nice looking watch and I like the fact that you can change the bands to match you outfit. It a bit larger than I thought it would be but still great!
on March 14, 2017
Bought this end of November, the knob on the watch broke off in January. Pretty watch but bands are flimsy. It has a warranty but not worth the time and expense ($7.50) to send it for repair.
on June 20, 2014
I am so mad, i buy 2 and Dont Work i change th battery but the trouble persist, dont buy this.
on February 2, 2017
My wife loved this set. She likes a simple watch and the ability to change the look each morning. The watch is easy to read and switch bands on the fly. Great value for the money. Would buy again in the future
on October 14, 2015
Arrived broken. Sending it back today. The dial will turn the hour hand but not the min hand. This was a bday present. So kinda embarrassing that it didn't work.
on January 30, 2017
VERY very VERY nice!!!! I am shocked of the great quality compared to the low price! I am pleasantly surprised! I will have to check out more of XOXO....SOON!
on February 8, 2017
This is a fabulous watch. I have had many compliments and love the shades of the different bands. It is very easy to exchange the band colors.
on October 12, 2016
If you like hugh watch faces you will love it .I do not it fells way to big on my wrist, I will try to find somebody to give it to. the bands are nice