Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: XOXO Women's XO2000 Swarovski Crystal Accented Silver-Tone Black Ceramic Bracelet Watch
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on July 10, 2013
I have now purchased 3 XOXO cermaic band watches! The quality far exceeds the purchase price! I do not like the extremely large watch faces and this one fits the bill- not too large--not too small. If you are thinking about purchasing, go ahead, you will not be disppointed! This particular style comes in many variations and colors. With the small crystal accents, this one is not too flashy, very classy. I purchased the white with gold tone trim too also very classy!
on May 25, 2013
I must admit when I opened the box how attractive the watch actually is...I bought it last December and only got a few wears. The watch fell and the band shattered to pieces when I looked at the band material I had no idea under such a nice coating how fragile the material was and I'm just disappointed that I wasted my money.
on November 14, 2013
I loved the watch, it fit well and looked great, however, after a week the crystal fell off. I have returned the watch and asked for a replacement.
on November 1, 2013
This is a cute watch for the price. However, the face plate was fell off immediately when I opened the box - no way to "pop" it back in - I returned it.
on April 8, 2014
I love everything about this watch . More of a gunmetal color than black.I can't believe I could purchase a ceramic watch for this price and have it look so high end. The size is perfect since the large boyfriend watches look ridiculous on me . My next watch purchase will definitely be xoxo .
on May 21, 2014
I like a lot this watch. The box was very arty and cute.

The only problem is that after a month I accidentally made it fell down and now it is broke. Maybe I have to go to a local watch fixer :(
on August 29, 2013
I received the watch and when I took it out of the box, the crystal lens fell off. I took it to my local jeweler and he was amazed that the crystal wasn't glued onto the frame. The 'factory' put the lens on and sent it to me with a clear plastic film attached, to keep the lens from falling off. Now that I have paid my jeweler $5.00 to securely glue the crystal lens to the case, the watch fits and looks nice. I won't purchase another watch from XOXO because I expected the watch to arrive in better condition.
on November 29, 2013
It came with the glass face loose in the box but I took it to a watch place who shortened the length of the wrist band and glued in the face so it would not come off. Love the look and it sure does not look like a $20.00 dollar watch. Very happy with it.
on December 23, 2013
I really like the look of this watch, the only thing I do not like is that it isn't water resistant or water proof and that's the only reason I gave this product 4 stars. Otherwise you can't beat the price and it's well made and looks good on.
on January 17, 2014
I wanted a couple of additional watches that looked nice but didn't break the bank. This one meets those requirements. It looks nice on, doesn't look cheap, tells time accurately and band was easy to adjust for size. I may get a gold one.